Chapter 3: A difficult decison

My heart fell. I could not believe it. I suddenly felt happiness when I thought of the baby. I told myself maybe it is not bad after all as I headed home after the visit at the hospital. Even though I was hoping I was not pregnant, when I heard I was. I was happy. After all it is Taehyung's baby. I entered my apartment and threw my bag on the bench and sat down on my couch staring at nothing. I slowly put my hand on my stomach and slowly rubing it in circular motion. I did not know if it was the feeling of being a mother but a smile slowly appered on my face. I started thinking a little Tae or me running around the house with a cute laughter filling the house. Every night sleeping to my baby snore and Taehyung cuddle me every night. I flinched out of my thought when the front door opened with exhausted Taehyung enter.

"Hey babe" he pecked my lips

"Hey...y" I sturred

"Is everything okay?" he questioned

" Yeah, everything is fine, just tired" I lied

He put his chin on my shoulder as he hugged me " I heard that you left early today, why did you leave early it seems like you came home a few minutes ago"

I hugged his waist and laid my head on his shoulder. " I went to the hospital"

Tae suddenty lift his head and looked at me in worry "Why are you sick? Are you okay?"

I thought about telling him but decided to hear his opinion about children before popping the big surprise. "Everything is fine just a regular check up, you know?"

He signed in relief "Thank god, I thought you were sick or something"

I smiled" I am not sick don't worry"

He nodded as he pecked my forehead
" Let's head to bed, it has been a long day wasn't it?"

While cleaning up my mind went back to the baby while Taehyung was talking about how Jungkook got angry when Taehyung drank his banana milk out of thirst
" And then he got so angry, even though I told him I would buy him one la- . Nari is everything okay? You are zoning out."

I snapped my head to his direction" Yeah everything is fine, just it has been a long day you know?"

"Okay then... Let's go to bed" he said as he made his way to our bed and we cuddled like we always do.

"Tae" I called hoping that he was not asleep

"Hm?" He answered with his eyes closed.

"I have a question, and you gotta answer this honestly" I said in a serious tone

He opened his eyes and looked at me "okay, I will answer honestly"

"We have been dating for almost 2 years now, when do you want kids or..... get married?" I looked at him

He suddenly smiled "This question have been zoning you out?"
he chuckled" Well, I don't really have time to think about it but to answer your question, I want to get married to you when we reveal our relationship to the world. But for kids"

He paused for a moment" kids.....? hmmmm. I love kids but right now I don't think it is neccessary to start a family. We have soo much to do before kids. Like reveal our relationship, meet my parents, get engaged, get married, finish my singing career or at least not be global like now, buy our own house, you get a job in a hospital like you always wanted and get older. I am focusing on my career right now and I don't want any other distractions."
"I would love to have kids with you but not now. But in the future I want to see mini me who we will name Kim Yunseok and a mini you who we will name Kim Minji" he smiled

My heart broke, he didn't want one right now, he is so focused to his career that he has no time for kids.

"Why did you ask such a weird and sudden question?" He asked while his hands going through my hair.

"Oh I was just thinking, you know. My friend from high school is pregnant and Chen from EXO is also becoming a father. I went pass my so many baby and marriage news so I just thought" I lied

"Haha, are you perhaps..... jealous?" I raised his eyebrow

I lightly hit his chest" Why would I be, go to sleep as I said it was just a random question" I then snuggled closer and heard his little chuckle.

"Okay okay, now go to sleep" he kissed my forehead.

His words stuck to me. I thought about what is the best for him. Days and nights I stayed awake just thinking.