1

Christina POV

Hi. My name is Christina, I'm 16 years old and I have been suffering from depression since I was 12. I have lived in this hospital since. My parents hate me and never visit. I go to school here, but I'm the only in my "class" because it's individualized classes. Due to that I have no friends. It's just me, the nurses and my doctor. "Good morning." A nurse said, walking in my room.

"Good morning, Becca." I said, turning to face her.

"What do you want for breakfast?" Becca asked.

"Pancakes." I said softly.

"Okay, and Dr. Spears, retired today so you have a new doctor now. His name is Dr. Mahone. He is really kind, and very new here." Becca said looking at a document. "Oh and you actually have an appointment today with him, at 10, so I'll order your breakfast, and when it comes you need to eat and get going." She finished as she left the room.

"Okay. " I whispered. I hate meeting new people. All people who don't know me do is judge. I got out of bed and walked over to my bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror, and quickly looked away. I brushed my teeth, washed my face and combed my hair. I walked out the bathroom and looked at the clock, 9;15am. I sat on my bed not bothering to change into something presentable. I just decided to stay in my PJs. "Good morning Christina." Said another nurse who came in with a food tray.

"Thanks, Anna." I whispered.

"You're welcome." Anna said happily as she left my room. I began to eat my breakfast slowly. I finishd at 9:45 and decided to just make my way to the floor they do check ups on, for my daily check up which are Monday-Friday. I walked to the elevator and pressed the down arrow. I waited a few moments, and finally the doors opened. I slowly stepped in, and pressed '2'. I waited for the doors to once again open, when they did I slowly stepped out taking a deep breath. I walked to the nurses station and signed in. "Good morning Christina! Are you ready to meet your new doctor?" The nurse greeted and asked.

"No." I mumbled in response to Julie, before taking a seat in the waiting area. A few minutes later I heard an unfamiliar voice call my name, "Christina?" I looked up, and took a deep breath.
Authors Note

20 reads for the next chapter. So SHARE SHARE SHARE!