19

Christina POV
He began sucking on my sweet spot...
I felt as he sucked harder, causing me to feel a little bit of pain. It was a good pain though. He slowly pulled away, and kissed the same area once more. I got up and walked to his bathroom and looked in the mirror. I saw a love bite on my neck. I smiled and looked over at Austin. "You're mine." He said as he walked towards me. He wrapped his arms around my waist, as I moved my hair to cover it. I looked into his eyes. His perfect eyes were filled with lust and desire. He lifted me up, and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He gently kissed me before walking with me back to his room.
**Later that day**
Austin walked me across the street, and kissed my cheek gently before walking back to his home. I slowly entered the house. I quickly moved my hair onto my shoulders to ensure that Becca wouldn't notice my love bite. "Hey." She smiled as I walked into the kitchen.
"Hi." I replied, as I sat on a stool by the island. "Watcha cookin?" I asked quickly.
"Spaghetti and meatballs." She replied.
"Yummy!" I replied as I played with my fingers.
"So what did you and Austin do?" She asked.
"We just watched TV." I replied, which was only a half lie. She nodded her head. "Is that all you did?" She asked.
"Yeah." I replied, so that's a full lie. It's not like we don't all lie from time to time. "He's a really sweet guy, just be careful, because boys will be boys." She advised.
"Okay." I replied, quickly.
**The Next Morning**
I sluggishly crawled out of my bed. I slept terribly last night. I really don't want to go back to the hospital later. I walked to my bathroom, and stared at myself in the mirror. I looked ugly. (I always do...) I turned on the shower, and undressed. I got in without checking the temperature. It was hot as fuck. (Story of my life..) I quickly backed up to the wall of the shower and devised my plan to adjust the temp.
**15 minutes later**
I wrapped my body with a towel and walked out to my room. I decided to just wear a pair of harem pants and a tank top. (Totally my style.) I left my hair in it's half straight half curly weirdness, just because it actually looks kinda cute. I left my room, and walked downstairs. "Good morning." Becca greeted.
"Good morning." I smiled.
"You look so cute." She beamed.
"Thank you." I replied.
"I have someone who really wants to meet you. He'll be here in about an hour." She said happily.
"Who?" I asked curiously.
"That's a surprise." She replied, although I knew she wouldn't be able to keep it a secret.
Authors Note
Sorry for taking so long. I'll try to update soon.