22

Warning this chapter is dirty as fuck.
Christina POV
**At the doctor's appointment**
"Honestly, I think you're ready to be released from the hospital." Dr. Mahone said softly. I looked up at him, and smiled. "Really?" I asked.
"Yup." He smiled.
"When?" I asked happily.
"Later today." He replied. I happily hugged him. He hugged me back. "Thank you." I cried.
"You're welcome. Why are you crying?" He replied.
"I'm j-just so h-happy to leave h-here. I thought I w-was going to be here f-forever." I stuttered as I cried.  He hugged me tighter and kissed my forehead. I wiped away my tears. "You should go start like getting your stuff together." He smiled.
"Okay." I smiled. "I'll see you later."
"Yeah." He replied. I left the room and went to my room. I happily started to pack my things. Surprisingly I don't have much. Once I packed my things I left my room. "Hey Christina!" Becca greeted.
"Hi. Guess what?" I smiled.
"You're getting released today!" Becca smiled, before hugging me. I hugged her too.
**Alex's Room**
"Hey Alex." I smiled as I entered his room.
"Hey!" He smiled. I hugged him, and he hugged me too.
Alex POV
Her body was so warm. She pulled away from the hug and so did I. We looked into each other's eyes. Her eyes are just perfect. I know I shouldn't like her. But I can't help it. I wonder if she likes me too?
Christina POV
His eyes are just so perfect. I know I shouldn't like him. But I can't help it. I wonder if he likes me too? I started to lean in to kiss him.
Alex POV
She's leaning in to kiss me! Oh gosh, act cool dude. Act cool. I leaned in and kissed her. Her eyes opened, they were filled with. I don't know.
Christina POV
I was totally caught off guard and totally shocked. He does like me. Oh, the kiss. Back to that kiss.
Alex POV
Why hasn't she kissed me back yet?! Oh my gosh, she doesn't like me. I started to pull away, but she started to kiss me. I smiled, as I continued to kiss her. I put my arms around her body, and started to lift her onto the bed.
Christina POV
Is he really doing this? I pulled away from the kiss. "We should stop." I mumbled. He nodded his head.
**Around Noon**
"Hey Dr. Mahone." I greeted as I walked into his office.
"Hey sweetheart, just give me like 5 minutes I need to finish some papers. You can have a seat if you want." He replied. I smiled, before sitting on a chair. He continued to write stuff and kept glancing up at me every few moments. "Stop looking at me." I giggled.
"I can't help it, you're a distraction." He replied.
"How am I a distraction?" I asked softly.
"You're so beautiful, I just wanna stare at you all day." He smiled.
Authors Note
#Austina or #Chrislex? Comments please.
End Authors Note
"Well, you can't." I giggled.
"I know." He pouted. He's so cute when he pouts. 
**At the garden**
"I'm really going to miss this garden, and these 'dates'." I smiled.
"I'm going to miss these dates too." Austin said softly. I directed my attention to the playground, there was a ground of toddlers, with cancer playing. I smiled. I felt an arm wrap around my waist. "What are you doing?" I asked stupidly.
"PDA babe." He smiled. (Totally shipping Austina right now.)
**Later that day**
"OMG I'M SO HAPPY!" Becca, loudly exclaimed. I covered my ears to prevent deafness.
**Leaving the hospital**
Alex is also leaving too. Becca and I walked to the unit where he is. "Hey." I smiled as we walked into his room.
"Hey." He replied. I smiled and sat next to him.
Alex POV
She's perfect. Her hair smells so good. Her smile will kill me. Her eyes sparkle in the light. "Alex are you listening to me?" Our mom interrupted.
"W-what?" I stuttered.
"Are you ready to go home?" She asked.
"Oh uh yeah." I replied.
**At Home**
"How does it feel to be home, permanently?" Becca asked.
"Awesome." I smiled.
**The Next Morning**
"I have to go to work now. Both of you are starting school tomorrow, so enjoy this day. Bye." Becca said as she walked out the front door.
"Bye." Alex and I said at the same time. I looked down and smiled. An arm wrapped around my waist. It's Alex's. He pulled me closer to him. (They're sitting on the couch.) Author's Note
I don't even like Alex IRL. Lol. What is wrong with me?
End Author's Note
"What do you want?" I giggled, innocently.
"You." He replied, before kissing my neck. I sat there in shock. I didn't know what to do. Do I tell him to stop? Do I let him continue? He moved his hand under my shirt and slowly moved my shirt up. He stopped kissing my neck to remove my shirt and my bra. He began massaging my breasts and started to kiss my neck again. I softly moaned, as this really did feel good, but it was wrong.
Alex POV
What am I doing? Is she really moaning. So she wants this too.
Christina POV
I slowly turned my body so I was facing him. He smiled and kissed my lips roughly, causing me to start to fall back. He wrapped his arms around my body and pulled me closer to him. There wasn't even a millimeter of space between us. I could feel his heartbeat and I'm certain he felt mine racing. I finally kissed back. He soon licked my bottom lip, asking for entry. I slowly allowed and he began exploring my mouth. He slowly pulled away. "Do you wanna go upstairs?" He asked softly.
"Yes." I giggled.
"What's so funny?" He asked as I put my bra and shirt back on.
"It's funny watching you go upstairs with the crutches." I laughed. He laughed and got up.
I continuously giggled as he went up the stairs. Finally he got to the top. I fell onto the floor in laughter. "Stop laughing." He said defensively. I giggled and stopped. He walked into his room and I hesitantly followed. He sat on his bed and pulled me closer to him using the bottom of my skirt. I giggled, and slowly sat on his lap. He removed my shirt and bra once again before taking off his shirt. I smiled. He quickly put me down on the bed, and removed his pants and boxers. He laid on top of me and kissed me. His boner pressed against my body. I kissed back as he skid his hand down, into my skirt and panties. I let out a small gasp as he started to rub me. He smirked, and moved his hand. He slowly removed my skirt, then my panties. I closed my legs tightly, and covered my private part with my hands. He looked into my eyes and opened my legs. I slowly moved my hands. He began eating me out. I softly moaned and grabbed onto the sheets. He grabbed my hips and pulled me closer to him. He quickly and gently put a finger in me, causing me to arch my back and basically scream. He pumped his finger in and out of me slowly. I grabbed onto the sheets and consistently moaned loudly. My legs began to shake as I reached my high and soon I released. He smirked and put his finger in my mouth. I giggled a little, as he slowly took his finger out of my mouth. He smiled, and laid down next to me. "Can you do me a favor?" He asked, seductively. He pointed to his hard member. I blushed and giggled nervously. "I've never done that before." I replied softly.
"Just try." He replied.
"Okay." I half smiled. He smiled. I moved so I was right next to his dick. I hesitantly took his dick in my hand and slowly moved my hand up and down. He moaned softly. I gently licked the tip of his dick, causing him to moan just slightly louder. I stopped. "Don't tease me." He whined. I'm not teasing, I'm just slightly scared, I thought to myself. I slowly put him in my mouth, and began to move my head up and down. He began softly moaning. He held my head down, causing me to gag. He moved his hand and I moved my head up, leaving a lot of saliva dripping. He smiled as I moved my hair and continued. I felt him twitch in my mouth so I stopped. He reached into his drawer and got out a condom. He quickly put it on and I laid down on the bed. He positioned himself at my entrance and slowly entered me. I furrowed my eyebrows in pain. The pain slowly turned into pleasure and I began moaning. "Harder." I moaned. He started to go harder. I put my hands on his shoulders and dug my nails into his skin. I moved my hands so my arms were wrapped around his neck and my hands were on his back. "Faster." I said softly. He started to go very fast. I moaned extremely loud and my nails began scratching his back. He roughly kissed me and started to thrust faster. I moaned into the kiss. He broke the kiss and started to kiss my neck. He started to go faster, but his thrusts were getting sloppy. He stopped kissing my neck and moaned into my neck as he released in the condom. He continued to thrust until I released as well. I collapsed next to me and pulled me into his chest. I wrapped my arm around his torso, and put my head on his chest. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.
**A few hours later**
I woke up wrapped in his arms. He was already awake and on his phone. "Hey." He smiled.
"Hey." I replied. I sat up and yawned, before laying right back down. He rewrapped his arms around me. "You still tired?" He asked.
"Yes." I replied and nodded my head. "What time is it?" I asked softly.
"2." He replied. So I still have time to sleep again in his arms, I said to myself. Becca gets out of work at 6. I closed my eyes again and drifted off to sleep.
**5 pm**
I woke up again, I wasn't in his arms. I sat up and looked around. He's just watching TV and sitting on the floor. "Hey." I giggled. "Hey." He replied. I smiled and looked at the time. I put on my clothes and went to my room. I showered and put on my PJs. Well, today was an awkward day.
Author's Note
Sorry for taking forever to update.
I don't promote incest. Is it even incest if it's an adoptive sibling? Anyhoozle, next chapter is the final chapter. The ending will probably shock you.