12

Christina POV
**20 minutes later**

I stood at my room door, just to be nosy. I saw as the paramedics moved a stretcher out the room with a body in a body bag. I stood with my mouth agape. I closed my mouth fearing a fly would fly into my mouth. Many patients that I had seen around but never associated with, were also standing by their doors. I quickly walked back into my room.
**10 minutes later**

I knew Dr. Mahone gets to work around 9am, so I wanted to be his first patient today.

I exited the elevator. "Good morning Julie." I greeted.

"Good morning Christina, you're here especially early this morning." She smiled.

"Yes I am. Is Dr. Mahone available right now?" I replied.

"He's not coming in today. He called out sick." She pouted.

"Oh." I said looking down.

"So you don't have a doctor's appointment today." She said, before going to her computer.

I went back up to the psych floor, and to my room, with my head down. "What's wrong Christina?" Becca asked looking up from some papers she was signing.

"Nothing." I mumbled before going to my room.
**Later that day**

"Do you wanna come home with me for the weekend?" Becca asked, as she pushed a strand of my hair back.

"Sure." I answered, as I walked to my room to pack a bag for the weekend.
**1 hour later**

We arrived at Becca's house. It was beautiful, I looked across the street and saw a familiar house. "You and Dr. Mahone are neighbors." I exclaimed.

"Isn't that a coincidence!" Becca exclaimed with the same enthusiasm as me. "Maybe later or tomorrow you can go visit him and see how he is." She smiled.

"Really?" I squealed as I hugged her.

"Yes. So what do you want for dinner?" Becca asked as we walked to her front door.

"Pizza." I replied.

"Okay pizza it is." Becca replied. We entered her house, it was beautiful. "Let me show you to your room." She smiled. We walked upstairs to a huge beautiful room. (Shown on top or side) "Woah." I replied with my mouth agape.

"When you are permanently released from the hospital, this room is all yours." She said as she hugged me. I hugged her back. "Why don't you go check on Dr. Mahone, and I'll go order a pizza." Becca said as we walked out my room.

"Okay." I smiled.