9

Christina POV

We entered the hospital, everyone stared at me as I was being carried in by Dr. Mahone. They were probably mad as I had held up their day, the whole hospital had to basically go on lock down because of me. Everything is my fault. No matter what anyone wants to say my life is not worth living. We entered the elevator, one guard came along. I was finally put down. I walked to the corner and sat down. Soon the elevator doors opened. I quickly got out and walked to my room. I locked my door, laid down on my bed and covered myself with sheets.
**1 hour later**

I heard my door being opened. I turned and saw Dr. Mahone, Becca, and my parents. I quickly turned back around and covered my face with my blanket. "Christina." Dr. Mahone whispered. I gripped onto my blanket, knowing he would move it, but he didn't. "We would like to talk to her alone." My mother said. I heard as Dr. Mahone and Becca left the room. "Leave the door open please." I said quickly. And so, the door was left open. "What the hell is wrong with you!" My father yelled. I flinched, at his tone, and began fearing the worse. I felt the blanket and sheets being snatched off my body. "Look at me when I'm talking to you!" He yelled. I quickly pulled my blanket back over my body as tears rolled down my eyes. "Don't you fucking disobey me!" He yelled. I felt his hand come in contact with my cheek, then the worst stinging feeling ever. I quickly covered my face with my blanket again and began to cry. I heard a crash, and looked up. My father and Dr. Mahone were fighting. This is a side of Dr. Mahone, I have never seen before. Guards rushed in and pulled them off of each other. "This is why my daughter doesn't need that doctor!" My mother yelled, at Becca.

"You know maybe, "your daughter" needs parents!" Becca yelled back. I was now witnessing a side of Becca never seen before. "How dare you speak to me like that." My mother yelled.

"Someone needs to speak to you. And it's going to be me." Becca yelled back. "You ever wonder why she's yet to be released?" "She's crazy, and crazy people stay in hospitals." My mother yelled, pointing to my room.

"Oh no darling, she isn't crazy. She's just been so damaged by you and your husband's parenting fails that she's been stuck here." Becca yelled. By now, people from CPS (child protective services) had arrived. They walked into my room, and closed the doors. They began asking me many questions about my childhood and what happened today.
**The Next Day**

Well, I'm officially an 'orphan'. My parents are now considered unfit, and I'm just an orphan until someone decides they want to adopt a 16 year old. As if that'd happen. The only great thing is Dr. Mahone is still my doctor. "Christina what do you want for breakfast?" Becca asked walking into my room, with something behind her back. She had a suspicious smile. "French toast." I replied looking in the mirror at the bruise that had been left on my face. I wish I had access to make up like every other 16 year old girl. "Don't worry, it'll fade." She smiled as she put down a packet on my bed, before leaving the room. I turned to my bed, and quickly walked to it. 'Adoption papers' was written on the top.
Authors Note

25 reads of this chapter for the next update.