Waking Up The Weapons

Start from the beginning

(An:Way I Described Him And No Bandages)

(Y/n):*Nervous Laugh*Buddy?

The Black-Haired One Didn't Say A Thing Except Give You a Punch In the Gut And You Began To Groan In Pain.

(Y/n):Even Though I Deserved That...You're An Asshole,You Know?

Blake Decided To Ask Who He Was But When Saw Her,He Walked up To her and Greeted Her Normally.

??:Hi Mom,it's Me...Gambol Shroud and It's.....Nice To Finally Meet.

Blake:Uh....Nice To Meet You too.....Son.

The Two Stayed Quiet At The Very Awkwardness At Meeting In Person Because Apparently Their Weapons Are Similar To them in Human Form,Hence Gambol Shroud's Quietness.

Gambol:is There Any Books Here By Chance?

Blake Made A Small Grin as She Had One Thought....

Blake:Yep,He's Definitely My Son.

The Second One Was Revealed to Be a Young Woman With Bright Blue Eyes And Snow White Hair Wearing A Pure-White Dress With a White Skirt And Bright White Dress Shoes.

(An:Ignore The Goggles)

And Right Now She Was......a little Nervous as She Was walking Towards Weiss,Who Was Confused As FUCK Until the Girl Was In Front of Her.

??:G-greetings Mother,I-i A-am Myrentaster A-and it's.........Really Nice To Finally Meet you Mother.

Weiss Didn't Say Anything After Learning That This Person Was Myrentaster And Claims That She Is Her "Mother" And....Passed Out......Again.

Myrentaster:M-MOTHER!!A-ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!MOTHER!!!!

Everyone Soon Heard Laughter And A Voice Speak...

??:*Catching Breath*Hahahaha,Oh Jeez,Oh Jesus....Oh that Was So I Mean Oh Man,Did You see Ice-Queen's Reaction.

From Hearing "Ice-Queen" Everyone Instinctively Looked At Yang,Who Hasn't Said Anything But looked Again And Found A Young Woman With Blonde Hair With Two Side-Tails(an:No Idea About The Name)Along With The Left Eye Being a Red Eye and Right Being Purple And A Yellow Scarf Around Her Neck Wearing A Bright Yellow Armor with Some Red and Black Arm Leggings(An:i have No Idea What Their Called)