CRDL Vs. U.L.T.I.M.A.T.E

It's Been A Week Since,The Girls Agreed To Share You And Start A Harem For You And During That Time,You Grew A LOT Closer To Them Like Getting To Understand Penny's Past,Myrtenaster Telling You Her Secrets And Velvet Becoming More Daring After You Revealed To Her That You ARE Crescent Rose And You Remembered What Happened.

*Flashback*

You Change Back Into Your True Form And Change Back In Front Of Velvet And At First,She Is Shocked but Her Face Changes To That Of Kindness As She Says.

Velvet:It's Okay,I Still Love You and Nothing Will Change That.

Crescent:Thanks,Velvet.

*Flashback End*

Now,You And Your Team Were Eating Lunch Until You Heard Velvet Being picked On....again As You Turn To See Cardin pulling On Her Ear.

Crescent:Well.....*Looks at Team*Shall We?

The Four Of You Walk Up To Team CRDL As You Make Cardin Let Go Of Velvet's Ears And He Was Pissed Until He Saw You Causing His Face To Pale.

Crescent:Leave Her Alone Or Die.

Cardin:No.....NO.....I DON'T TAKE ORDERS FROM A FREAK!YOU ARE A FREAK CAUSE YOU DEFEND THOSE ANIMAL FREAKS AND MADE YOUR ARM A WEAPON!Well Now,Im Gonna Put You And All Those Freaks Where They Belong,In HELL!

You Grit Your teeth In Anger And Annoyance But Accept His Challenge,That Way You Can Kick His Ass And Your Team Walk Off As They Discuss The Team Battle.

Gambol:So.....Who's Gonna Fight Who?

Crescent:Don't Care who Fights Who But Leave Cardin To ME!

The Three Nod As they Hope And PRAY That Cardin Gets What He Deserves And Gets Expelled.

Ember:Let's Kick Some Ass.

*TimeSkip-Battle:CRDL Vs. U.L.T.I.M.A.T.E*

You,Myrtenaster,Gambol And Ember Were Lined Up On One Side Of The Arena As Team CRDL Was Lined Up On The Other.

Goodwitch:Ready.....

Cardin:You Are Gonna Lose.

GoodWitch:.....Get Set.....

Crescent:I Know You Are.

Goodwitch:GO!

(An:Replace Pyrrha With Team U.L.T.I.M.A.T.E And For Kicking Cardin's Ass,Replace Pyrrha With Yourself)

Crescent:Had Enough?

Cardin:NO,NO,NO!IM SUPPOSED TO WIN!NOT YOU!

Goodwitch:Mr.Winchester,Mr.(L/n) And His Team Clearly Won.

Cardin:FUCK YOU,YOU SLUTTY COCK-SUCKING WHORE,HE CHEATED AND I DEMAND A REMATCH!

Drl(Not Caring):YEAH!

Everyone Was In shock That Cardin Went That Far With His Verbal Bullying But He Said It To The WRONG Teacher As Goodwitch Is PISSED And Levitates The Boys To Ozpin's Office.

Crescent:Well,It Looks Like Their Gonna Get What They Deserve!

Gambol:Finally.

Ember:Good Riddance.

Myrtenaster:They Can Die For All I Care.

All Of A Sudden,Everyone who Was Watching Began Cheering For Your Team And Chanting Your Team's Name After You Beaten Team CRDL,It Felt Really Nice...Like You Were Heroes That Just Saved The World And You Wanted To Keep This Feeling And So,The Four Of You Wanted This And Were Gonna Plan On Staying Humans Forever But Thought Of Something That If you Do This After All,Than.....

U.L.T.I.M.A.T.E:'What About Mom?/Mother?/Ma?'