❤U.L.T.I.M.A.T.E Chibi❤

Warning:

*These Chapters Are Gonna Be Set After The Story Is Finished But Have Some Things That May Or May NOT Happen In The Story*

RWBY:chibi with Team U.L.T.I.M.A.T.E

*Relaxing and Worrying*

Two Members Of The Human Weapons Appeared Relaxing With Ember Resting And Gambol Reading "Ninjas Of Love" While Blushing.

Ember:Hey,Gambol?

Gambol:What?

Ember:Have You Seen Crescent Or Myrtenaster?Or Penny,Coco,Velvet,Neo,
Cinder And Emerald?

Gambol:Nope.

The Chibi Team Rwby Enter The Frame along With Chibi JNPR As They Were Looking For The Previously Mentioned.

Weiss:WHERE IS MY DAUGHTER?!

Gambol:Probably With Crescent.

Blake:Young Man,Is That My Book?

Without Looking Up,He flinged the book Across The Room And Didn't Change His Face.

Gambol:What Book?

Yang:Anyways,Maybe Crescent Rose And Myrtenaster Are YANG-ing Each other,Huh?Huh?

Everyone Except Ember Groans At Yang's Horrible Pun Unaware Of You Being Dragged Away By Your Harem Girls And Having Been Tied Up.

Crescent/(Y/n):HELP ME!!!!!

Harem:🎵It's Time To Make Love!😈~

Crescent:AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!

*Awkward Memories*

Team Ruby And Team U.L.T.I.M.A.T.E Were Talking To One Another Until Ruby Brought Up A Memory That Made Things Awkward.

Ruby:Hey,Remember When The Weapons Were Piled On Each Other And...

Crescent:Uh....Mom?

Ruby:Yeah,Crescent Ro-....Oh.

A Blush Crept It's Way On To The Faces Of The Four Of You As You Four Blush At Remembering The(Through A Weapon's Eyes) Unintentional FourSome.

Myrtenaster:Yeah,That......Was Awkward.

Yang:Oh Come,What About When I Caught Ruby Master-

Ruby:YANG,NO!

Yang:-Bating And Using Crescent Rose As Pleasure Device.

Weiss,Blake,Gambol,Ember And Myrtenaster look Disturbed As They Look At The Embarrassed And Red-Faced Silver Eyed Mother And Son.

Ruby:Looking Back Now,I View As Wrong Because I Technically RAPED My Own SON!

Gambol:Crescent,You Were Molested By Your Own MOTHER?!

Crescent:I'd......Rather Not Talk About It But If You'll Excuse Me,Im Gonna Do Something Inside My Own Weapon Room Or My Mother's Locker,That I Have Been Doing For All The Time Since I've Been Reminded Of That.

Yang:Fighting?

Crescent:Uh...Sure,Aunt Yang.

*Spongebob Narrator:Later*

Ruby's Locker Appears As Crying Is Heard From The Outside And Inside Is You/Crescent Rose Back In Your Regular Form,Crying Your Eyes Out.

Crescent:N-no More,N-no More*Cries Intensifies*

You kept Crying Thinking Of All Those Moments As She Did Those Things To Him Before You Were Human And Was Just A Shell Until You Forgot(Imagine Being A Weapon Used As A Pleasure Toy And You'll Know Crescent's Pains)

You Eventually Got Over The Whole Thing But Still Cry Like A Bitch But Mostly Because Myrtenaster Likes To Ride~

*Loving Time Song*

The Girls Are Trying To Make Love To The Boys....Mostly,Crescent Rose But You didn't want Deal With The Girls AGAIN!So.....You Sang.

Crescent:GIRLS!!

Penny:Salutations.

Nora(Trying To Kidnap Ren):Hey,Crescent.

Myrtenaster:COME TO ME,MY DEAR CRESCENT ROSE!!

Crescent:*Clears His Throat,Drinks Some Water And Clears Again*

Once,You Clear......

Crescent:

(An:This Is What You Sung And Imagine A Voice Like Shawn Mendes.)

You Opened your Eyes To See That All The Girls Are Cuddling You For Some Reason And You Just Sigh.

Crescent:Well,I Guess It Was Loving Time

You Hug All Your Girlfriends As You Laugh And Say.....

Crescent:I Love You,Girls.