Waking Up The Weapons

As soon as The Group And You,Crescent Rose Or......(Y/N) Were About To Leave They Realized A Problem........

GoodWitch:He NEEDS A Team!! And We Can't Tell Them That He's Literally A humanized WEAPON!!l

Ozpin Thought About This And Realized
She Was Right and The Others Soon Realized This.

Ruby:Aw,Man.

Yang:Crud.

Weiss:*Sigh*Should've Seen THAT coming!

Blake:any Ideas?

Jnpr:None At All.

Penny Raised her Hand Rapidly But ironwood Put it Back Down And At the Exact same Time,You Thought Of Something.

(Y/n):I GOT IT!Aunt Yang,Can i See Ember Celica.

Yang Looked At You With A Confused Face But She Complied.

(Y/n):Weiss,Blake,I need You To Give Me,Myrtenaster And Gambol Shroud.

Blake:O.....Kay

Weiss:Why!?

(Y/n):JUST.....Trust Me.

They Nodded and Gave You Said weapons and With The Three Weapons,You Grabbed The Humanity Dust as The Others Realize What You're Doing and Tried to Stop you But Were Too late As You Poured The Dust All Over Them.

Everyone(Except You):NO!!

(Y/n):Now You three...............WAKE UP!WAKE UP!WAKE UP RIGHT.......NOW!!

They All Heard A Young Intelligent Man's Voice Speak.

??:Shut Up Crescent,You Idiotic Moron*Yawns*We're Tired

They Heard Another Voice But This Time,A Shy Young Woman's Voice.

??2:H-h-hi C-crescent R-rose.

The Group Heard a 3rd And Final Voice Of A Female,Whose Sounds Like an Annoying Trouble-Making GoofBall.

??3:*Yawn and Smacks Lips*Huh? oh Hey Cuz,Lemme Guess Wake Up?

(Y/n):Wake Up.

The three Voices Sooned Stopped As You Were Looking At The Weapons,Confused as To Why Voices That You Knew Belonged To The Weapons Just Stopped.

(Y/n):Guys................?

Suddenly,A Fist Came Out Of Gambol Shroud And Punched You as You Groaned In Pain.

(Y/n):*Groans Of Pain*You.....AssHole.

Soon,The Three Weapons Were Enveloped In A Bright Light And In There Place Were Three People Who The Group Guessed to be The Weapons.

The First One was A Young Man With Black Hair and Orange Eye Color And A Glare Directed at You and Wearing A Black Long Sleeve Shirt Along With A Black Jacket and Black Sneakers And Black Jeans.