Family Fallout

*Warning:This MIGHT Be A Short Chapter Depending on How it goes*

You And the Rest Of Team U.L.T.I.M.A.T.E Were In Your Dorm Having A Conversation About What To do with Their Situation With Deciding To Stay Human Or Not,especially You Because You're Dating Myrtenaster,penny And Velvet And recently,Coco.

Flashback:

You,Coco And Velvet Were Chatting Up Until Coco Said This,Which Shocked You.

Coco:I Know You're Ruby's Weapon,Crescent Rose.

Once,You were Finished With That Spittake Of Yours,You Gently Asked One Thing.

Crescent:HOW!?

Coco:Velvet Told Me And Also,I Want in On Your little Harem.

Crescent:WHY!?

Coco:Your The Perfect Guy,Obviously.

You looked At Velvet And She Said this With A Smile.

Velvet:Don't Worry Crescent,I Already Talked To The Others And They're Okay With This.

Crescent:Well........Okay Than.

End of Flashback;

But Right Now,The Situation Is A Tuff One As You And the Team Decided To Let Them know What You Four Were Thinking Of Doing And Once You Arrived,You Knocked On Their Door And Your Aunt Yang Answered As She Was Surprised By You And Your Team.

Yang:Hey,Guys....What Do You Need?

Crescent:Aunt Yang,Can The Four Us Talk To You And The Rest of Team Rwby?

Yang:Uh....Okay?

You All enter The Dorm And See The Rest Of Team RWBY Doing Their Own Thing Until They Notice The Four Of You.

RWB:Hey,Kids.

The Team Said Nothing,Confusing Team Rwby As They Sat in Front Of Said Team And Began To Talk.

Crescent:We Wanted To Ask You,If You Knew How Long The Humanity Dust Lasts?

Weiss:By What General Ironwood Said It's Permanent Unless We Use It Again,Causing A Reversal Effect To Change You Back.

Ruby:Yep And While,The (Y/n) (L/n) Fan Club Would Question Where Team U.L.T.I.M.A.T.E Especially You Son Went,Everything Would Go Back To The Way It Was Before.

Crescent:I Have A Fan-Club?

Gambol:Not Important.

Ember:Well......Hypothetically Speaking,What Would You Say To Us,If We Said That We Wanna STAY Human...Forever?

Myrtenaster:Yeah...And Give Up,Our Days As Weapons?

RWBY:No.

U.L.T.I.M.A.T.E:WHAT!?WHY!?

Ruby:Because Something Could Happen To You.

Yang:You Could Get Betrayed And Forced to Be Evil.

Blake:Your True Selves As Weapons Will Overcome You And You'll Probably Change Back.

Weiss:SOMEONE COULD FIGURE THE TRUTH OUT AND EXPOSE YOU!!

Myrtenaster:FUCK THAT SHIT,MOTHER!!

Everyone Even Myrtenaster Herself Was Surprised By What She Just Said But Confused Team Rwby,While Gambol Sighed And Explained what she Meant.

Gambol:We Were Thinking Of Staying human Forever but We Were Confused To What Would Happen To You four.

Yang:Wait,So You were Gonna Stay Human...Forever?

Crescent:YES!We're Happy Being Human And We're Not Going Back.

Blake:But You Have To.

Ember:SAYS WHO!?

Rwby:US!!

Ruby:Crescent,You Have To Because As Your Mother,you Need To And The Four Of You Are Our Child And My So-

You Interrupted Ruby And Say something that You Would Regret.

Crescent:NO,IM NOT YOUR SON!IM YOUR WEAPON BUT IM NOT YOUR SON!!

Ruby Gasped And Was Tearing Up At Your Words As Your TeamMates And Her Teammates Looked At You In Shock,While You Realized What You Just Said.

Crescent:I........

He Looks At Everyone Else Around Him before deciding to leave and Having problems getting Escalated even Further.

Crescent:I....I Gotta Go.

Myrtenaster Tried To follow You But Ember Held Her Back.

Myrtenaster:LET ME GO!!He Needs Me!

Ember:No,He Just Needs Some Time Alone*looks At Yang And Narrows Eyes*We All Do.

The Three Remaining Weaponoids Leave The Room,Leaving Team Rwby Alone In With Their Thoughts.

wby:'What Have I Done?'

Ruby:'Crescent,My Baby..........Please Don't Go'