The Truth And Incestuous Love of Ruby and Red Rose

Crescent:WHAT THE HELL!?

You shouted These Words as you Couldn't Believe Who Your Father Was Under His Gear.

Crescent:DAD!Y-YOU'RE.......?!

???:That's Right Son,This is Me,Your Father But I Also Am...........

Red:Ruby Rose's twin Brother,Red Rose!

You Don't Say anything As You Suddenly Just Pass Out and Fall to the Ground As Everyone Flips Out As to why you did that.

*Timeskip*

You Wake Up with a Headache as you groan and See your Teammates.

Gambol:You Okay?

Crescent:Y-yeah,I think but....What Happened?

Myrtenaster:You Fell Unconscious After you saw your Dad's Face.

Ember:can ya blame him?I Did Not Expect My Uncle To Look like THAT!!

You sat up as You Asked Your Team About The thing that Happened with your Dad.

Crescent:GUYS!What about My Dad,Is He..Well.....Is He Really Red Rose!?

Your Three Teammates Look at each other as they sigh And look at you and say this...

Teammates:Crescent,Your Dad....IS Red Rose.

You Sigh as You walk out of the Dorm And head towards Team RWBY's Dorm to talk to your Father.

You knock on the door as Your Mom Answers It but is confused to why you Arrived.

Ruby:Crescent?

Crescent:It's Me,Mom.

Ruby:What Are You doing Here?

Crescent:i Wanna talk to Dad.

??:you wanna Talk to me?

Speak of the Devil,Your old man is Already in there As you Head in to talk to him and your Mom about How IT Happened.

Crescent:So Dad,You and Mom Are In a....Incest Relationship.

Red:Yes.

You Couldn't believe it,Your Parents are Incestuous Kind of people

Crescent:Does Grandpa Tai And Grunkle Qrow Know This?

Red:......*Sigh*Yes,Yes,They Do.

Crescent:Well,Why Support This Relationship?Why Have This Relationship At All!?

Red Just Sighs As he told you to wait as he gets your Sister and after,he picked Her up,Him and Ruby Told the Two of you to sit down as they Plan to tell you two,the Story Of How Their Relationship Came to be.

*Flashback*

Despite Being Ruby's Twin,Red wasn't The Fighter But he Was An Inventor And Ever Since They Were little,Ruby and Red always Did Stay Close to one another in different Scenarios like...

~Red And Ruby Playing Dress-Up~

6yr old ruby(Princess):Oh!Help me,Sir Knight,The Scary Dragon Has Me Trapped!

6yr Old Red(Knight):Don't Worry,Fair Maiden,I Will Slay The Beast and Save you!

~Cookie Snatching~

Ruby Was On Red's Shoulders As She Was Trying to Grab The Cookies.

Red:Hurry,Ruby!I want those Cookies!

Ruby:Im Hurrying!

~normal~

And any Scenario but As the Years Gone by,So did their Bond As Slowly Ruby and Red Became Closer Than Friends Or Family.....As Lovers.

Yang Found This Out as she Walked in on the Two Making out And They Didn't know Because she Didn't say a word but left.

Tai Learned this as they Both decided to be Responsible and admit their Inappropriate Relationship But Tai was Actually Okay with their Relationship because As Long as that they're Happy with each other,He's okay.

Qrow......Honestly Didn't Care.

When They Built Crescent Rose,Ruby May Have acted like a Pregnant Woman and Shattered His hand a few times....and Red Cried as he held crescent Rose because technically,It was His "Son".

Soon,Red Was forced to Leave,He didn't want to but he Knew that he didn't have a choice and To keep him Company,He Built a Dual-Blade Sniper Shotgun Rifle Scythe That He Dubbed "Lunar Rose"

A few years Went by and red thought he Should go home but he did find A Unique dust and he found out about the Whole "humanity Dust" thing As "Lunar Rose" Became Luna Star Rose,His Daughter.

*Flashback End*

You and Luna Have your mouths Widened open in Shock as You Couldn't Believe it but you do the one thing that felt appropriate in the Moment....

Crescent:Dad.......

Red:Huh?

You Hug Him as you Can feel tears slowly coming out of your eyes but you don't Care as You Tell red one thing.

Crescent:T-thanks for telling Us That But You Don't have To be Regretful because......You're Back with Your Family.

Red:Hmm,Yeah.....Thank You,Son.

~Meanwhile~

The Akumu no buki Were Currently As Their Leader Remained Watching You.

Henchmen:Master Fury,The Warrior Called "Red Rose" Has Returned.

Master Fury:................Good.

Henchmen:But Uh......When Shall we initiate Plan 'Extinction'?

Master Fury:We Will And That Way,The Humans AND Faunas Will Know The Power Of The Akumu No Buki And That Us Weapons were More than Just Tools For Their Pathetic Needs By Us ERASING THEM!!