Bloopers

Blooper#1

Ruby's TeamMates Tried To Calm Her Down But It didn't Work But They all Heard a Groan and Spoke a Voice None Of them Heard before.

(An:Skip To 0:47)

A Young Man Is Shown to be holding onto his knees as he groans from hitting It On the Ground.

Ruby:Uh......Hey,Should We Just Go Along with The Story Or......?

Jaune:I....don't know.

Weiss:Yeah Cause This Wasn't In The Script.

(Y/n):Screw You,Im In Pain!

Williamjwb87:CUT!Alright (Y/n),You're Supposed to Groan And Slowly Get up Asking where's Mom aka Ruby.

(Y/n):Yeah I Know but.....couldn't this Been A Child Reader I Mean...People Are gonna Think That Ruby Has A Boyfriend With A Weird 'Mom' fetish,Seriously!Just Rewrite the Story And Say Crescent Is Ruby's Boyfriend!

Williamjwb87:NO!That Will Make Us Behind Schedule,Now let's Try Again...And,ACTION!

*Bloopers*

(Y/n):*Nervous Laugh*Bro?

Williamjwb87:CUT!

(Y/n):what's wrong with That?

Williamjwb87:your supposed to say "buddy" and shawn gut-punches you.

(Y/n):Alright than,let's try again.

Williamjwb87:Alright,let's try again.

Camera-Guy:Alright,Take 2.

Williamjwb87:And.....ACTION!

Take#2

(Y/n):*Nervous Laugh*Buddy?

Shawn Doesn't say Anything But instead Walks Up to You and Hugs You Back And Says...

Shawn:Buddy.

Williamjwb87:CUT!

You Snap And Yell in anger As You Ask What Was Wrong.

Williamjwb87:Nothing Wrong with You At All,(Y/n) but It was Shawn!

Shawn:What Did I Do?

Williamjwb87:*Sigh*Shawn,You Were Supposed To Gut-Punch Him,Not Hug Him Back.

Shawn:Oh.

Williamjwb87:Let's Try Again.

*blooper#3*

The Four Of You Walk Up To Team CRDL As You Make Cardin Let Go Of Velvet's Ears And He Was Pissed Until He Saw You Causing His Face To Pale.

Crescent:Leave Her Alone Or Die.

Cardin:*Screams In Fear*

Cardin Just Runs Away in Fear As You Sigh And Shout.

(Y/n):That's Not In The Script!

*Final Blooper*

Crescent:Hi Ruby,I Mean Mom,um..I..Uh...Line?

The Cast Just Laughs As you Just Sigh In Embarrassment.

(Y/n):Can We Try That Again?

*Take#2*

Crescent:Hi Mom,um....About what i said...uh I was just Upset and stressed,You Know and im Sorry.

Ruby:.......

Crescent:Mom?

Ruby still Doesn't Respond to Anything As If She Was In A Trance Of Some Kind.

(Y/n):RUBY!

Ruby Snaps Out of it and Says...

Ruby:Oh Sorry,It's Just Up-Close...You Are REALLY Handsome.

Alice(Off-Screen):Yeah,He Is.

(Y/n):[Blushing]:Uh..i Uh....Gotta Go!

You Ran Off in Embarrassment From Being Called Handsome And While,You Already Know That,It's been Embarrassing Coming from Hot And Cute Girls,So You Try To Relax In Your Trailer as you look at the 4th Wall and Say...

(Y/n):That's All Folks.