Crescent/(Y/n) Vs. the White Fang

You Were Walking Around Vale To Clear Your Mind For What You Said To Your Mom.

*Flashback*

Ruby:Crescent,You Have To Because As Your Mother,you Need To And The Four Of You Are Our Child And My So-

You Interrupted Ruby And Say something that You Would Regret.

Crescent:NO,IM NOT YOUR SON!IM YOUR WEAPON BUT IM NOT YOUR SON!!

*Flashback End*

You Sigh And Continued to Look Down In Shame for Saying that To her.

Crescent:Im A Monster.....Im Supposed To help My Family,not Tear It Apart.

An Explosion Occured And you Ran to See What it Was And Saw That It Was A White Fang Attack And they Were Robbing A Dust Shop.

Crescent:Oh Shit!

You Call Your Teammates And let them Know what's Happening As you Also tell them that You're Gonna Hold Them Off Until They Arrive.

Crescent:*Looks at Bad Guys*Alright,time To Fight Bad Guys As Y/N L/N!!

You Rush At The Bad Guys As They Ready to Kill you but You Backflip And Dodge All their Attacks And Begin To Fight Them But Some Of the Dust Gets in Your Mouth And Your Hair Turns Into Flames And Your Eyes Turn Orange As You Gain Fire Powers!?

(Y/n):'Fire?But The Dust.....?THAT'S IT!Since im A Humanized Weapon,Dust Must Give Me Elemental Powers!'Time To roast Up Some Bad guys.

You Launch Five Fireballs At each of them And They Fall Down And You Try Using Lightning Causing Your Hair To Turn Yellow with Light Blue Streaks And Blue Lightning Marks On Your Body As Your Eyes Are Now Blue.

(Y/n):This Is Quite Shocking!HA,Aunt yang Isn't The Only One That Can do Puns!

W.F Member(W.F=White Fang):KILL HIM!!

(Y/n):Uh oh.

You Use Your Lightning Speed to dodge Their Shootings And Thunder Punch Them Away until You got Shot in the shoulder.

(Y/n):OW!Aw,DAMMMIT!That Hurts.

You Narrowly Dodge A Slash And Look To See Someone Who's Going To be Tough To Beat.

Adam Taurus,Former Leader of The White Fang's Vale Branch And Blake's Psycho Ex-Boyfriend

Adam:So,The Rumors Of Some Kind Of Humanity Dust Were True?

You stiffen Up As You Wonder How does He Know about The Humanity Dust But You Remember He Is A Wanted Criminal And You Do Something.

(Y/n):A-adam Taurus In The Name Of The Remnant Law,You Are Under Arrest For Terrorism,Mass murder,Destruction,Conspiracy,Along with Usurpation,Mutilation And Torture,You Have The right To Remain Silent.

Adam Chuckles As Though It Was Joke And Looks Directly At you Through His Mask And Says One thing.

Adam:How Are you Gonna Arrest Me,If You Can't Catch Me?

Adam Suddenly Disappeared As You Look Around Shocked but you Still hear his Voice.

Adam:Soon,Humanity Will Fall And I Will Lead The Faunas As The Superior And Only Race On This Planet But Go Ahead...Try And Stop Me,You Freak.

You Can Only Scream in Anger As You Keep shouting For Him To Come Back And Fight you And Calling Him a "Coward" But Soon,Your Team Alongside Team Rwby And Other beacon 1st years And Ozpin Arrive And See All the beaten up White Fang Members.

R.S:What....the.....Hell!?

R.S2:Jesus Christ.

Ruby looks At her Sister But She Shrugs,Not Knowing What Happened Either but Team Rwby And Everyone Had One Thought.

Rwby & Co.:'What Happened Here!?'

Your Teammates Arrive in front To see You Looking Pissed But Arrive At your Sides But Team Rwby's Leader Asks Something.

Ruby:Are You Okay,Crescent Ro-I Mean Uh...(Y/n)?

(Y/n):*Sigh*Im Fine Ruby,It's Just....A Criminal Got Away And I Couldn't Catch him.

Myrtenaster Or Alice Placed Her Hand On yours As You looked At her And Saw her Smiling.

Alice:It's Okay,Nothing Matters As long As Innocent Lives Weren't Lost And Your Safe.

Celia:Yeah Cuz,We Don't Wanna Lose Our Leader.

Shawn:Agreed And Besides,You Are One Of My Friends And I Don't Wanna Lose You......Or Deal With This*points At Ember*Imbecile All day.

Celia/Ember(Sarcastic):Wow.Thanks Shawn,Really Feeling Loved.

The Four Of You Laugh At Your Blond Cousin's Sarcastic Remark But You Saw Ruby Smiling Sadly,So You whisper Something In Her Ear.

(Y/n):Im sorry For What I Said Mom,I Didn't Mean It cause I Was Just Upset.

Ruby Smiles Again But with Joy As She Says It's Okay And You And Her Hug It out As Your Teams Do The Same But You Know This For Sure,This Is JUST The Beginning.

~MeanWhile~

Mysterious Beings Were Watching You And Your Team With No Reaction As Their Leader? Speaks Up.

Leader?:You May Have Won A Battle Against Faunas And Humans,Crescent Rose...But The WAR Has Only Begun.

He Begins To Maniacally Laugh As The Screen Turns Dark And Says One thing:

Leader?:We Will Destroy You,Your Team Along With Faunas & Human Kind And Finally.....Show You The Truth As Akumu no buki.

What Is The True Reason That Dust Gave Crescent Elemental Powers?

How Does Adam Know About The Humanity Dust?

And Finally........

Who Were the Cloaked Figures And How Do they Know About Crescent Rose's Secret?

And What Is This "Akumu no buki"

Find Out,Next Time!

On

Weaponized Love"

TO BE CONTINUED....