The Return And Identity Of Papa Rose and Meeting Sister Rose

You Were Relaxing after an Exhausting Day of Classes But A shout From Your Mother Got You running to Protect her but the only Thing you saw was her Being held,So You Did the most Appropriate Thing you know.

(An:Watch 0:25)

Crescent:Don't Touch My Mother!

He turns Around and To your Surprise,It Was Someone Who Wearing A Steampunk Mask to cover his face and Wearing A steampunk Outfit That means he was Ruby's Boyfriend And Your.....

Crescent:DAD!?

Papa Rose:Hiya,Son......It's So Nice to finally Meet You.

You were tearing up because You finally get to meet your father and You were at a loss for Words.

Crescent:D-dad,I don't know what to say but......

Crescent(Chestnut Voice):Chestnut About To Give You A Beating of a lifetime.

You were About to tackle him but Ruby and yang Held him Back.

Papa rose:Son,Please!

Crescent:NO!YOU VANISHED BEFORE I COULD EVEN REMEMBER YOU!

Papa rose:You were a weapon at the time!

Crescent:I was what Mom Always Called Me A "Baby!" And hell,I Still don't Even Know what Happened To Uncle Red!?

Your Dad Suddenly Started Talking in a Confused Voice As tai And Qrow arrived And They're At a loss for words.

Papa Rose(Confused):Uncle....Red?

Crescent:Yes,Mom's twin Brother?Her Best Friend?

Papa Rose:You guys.....Didn't Tell Him Yet,Did You?

Yang:We Weren't Gonna Because It was Pointless!

Crescent:Tell me what?Wait....Is Red rose An Imaginary Friend?GodDammit! Now I feel Stupid!

Everyone Else Managed to Arrive as Your Father Sighed But Surprisingly,A girl who looks kinda like Qrow but You as well arrived and shockingly,Her hand is In the form of a Scythe.

??:Father,I had to meet mother And So I-

Her Speaking halted as She saw you and she began to walk to you as you did the Same and didn't Stop until you were Standing in front of one another.

Crescent:Is this My....?

??:Are You My.....?

Crescent/???:Sister?/Brother?

Everyone Turned to The Papa Rose as he nod as everyone gasp while,You and Your Recently Revealed Sister hug.

Crescent(OverJoyed):I HAVE A SISTER!

??:Im Just So Excited To Meet My Twin Brother!

P.R.(Papa Rose):Don't you think you Should Introduce yourself?

??:Oh Right....

She Cleared her Throat And Regained her Kuudere Look.

Luna:My Name Is Lunar Star Rose But Please Call Me "Luna"

Crescent:Im Crescent Thorn Rose but....Just Call me Crescent.

P.R:Alright,My Turn to Reveal Who I Am and Kids,Let's Just Say I Know where Red Rose Is!

Crescent:So He DOES Exist!

P.R:Yep but....Don't Blame Me because I have to show you who i am and Than,We Can Find Red,Okay?

Everyone(Except Rose-Xiao long):Okay.

So your father Slowly Removes his gear starting with his Mask,Then Goggles and then the Jacket and Finally The Hoodie to Reveal........

Luna:Oh......Oh my.

Yang:Yep,He's Definitely Crescent's Dad Alright because I Remember That No matter What.

Ruby:It's So Good to See your face again,Honey.

Jnpr:*passes Out*

Weiss:Your Family Is STILL Weird!

Blake Doesn't Say Anything But A Nosebleed Is Visible.

Myrtenaster:Oh my~

Ember(Laughing):N-no Freaking Way.

Gambol:I.......I Have No Words.

Crescent:WHAT THE HELL!?

You shouted These Words as you Couldn't Believe Who Your Father Was Under His Gear.

Crescent:DAD!Y-YOU'RE.......?!

???:That's Right Son,This is Me,Your Father But I Also Am...........