~❤U.L.T.I.M.A.T.E Chibi❤~

Remember when i said this is set after the story?........it's also for when i got nothing for a new chapter,mostly because im making this story up as i go.

*Fears*

Crescent rose Aka You were relaxing on Your bed but was unaware of being lifted and pushed off a cliff until....

Crescent:*Screams in fear and Shock*

The ones Who did this was Chibi CFVY

As they look on in shock As Yatsuhashi says What's On everyone's Mind

Yatsuhashi:Well..This prank has gone wrong........By Alot!

Fox:Is....he gonna be okay?

Coco:Im sure he's fine.

Crescent(Off-Screen):IM NOT FINE!!!!

the team don't say anything but Soon,each member Walks Off with coco Going off first Saying this.....

Coco:Yeah,He's fine.

*Time-skip:Chibi crescent Rose flies Across the screen but stop right in the middle as she changes into his human form and pukes*

Team CFVY Wakes up to see they were falling Of a Cliff as You were giving them an evil smirk.

CFVY:*Screams in terror and practically shits themselves*

Coco:WHY!?

Crescent:YOU KNOW WHY!?

Yatsuhashi:It was Supposed to be a prank but it gone WRONG!!

Crescent:well.........Karma's a Bitch Isn't It?

*Crescent Rose:Baker Of sweets and Forced Master Of Advice*

You Were In A chef outfit as You Were Currently was Icing a Cake but Almost ruined because you Got Startled by Nora shouting "Hello" At the top of her lungs.

Crescent:Nora,WHAT...THE..HELL!?

Nora:Sorry,It's Just Ren Can't Take A hint and i Don't Know what to do!...Should I Break his legs!?

Crescent:NO!!..Look,I Don't Care but Just Do What You Always Do with Ren.

Nora:............OKIE-DOKIE!!

Nora left as you sighed And Finished Icing The Cake And Made a note.

Crescent:"To Velvet From Your Weaponoid Boyfriend With Love,(Y/n)/Crescent Rose.

You sigh happily as you checked the cookies and saw they needed to taken out as you did it burned your hands a little As you sat it down but yang sat down as she groaned.

Yang:Crescent,Advice,Now!

Crescent:*Sigh*What is it,Aunt yang?

Yang:Proffesor Oobleck-

Crescent:Actually,it's Dr.Oobleck.

Oobleck(Off-Screen):THANK YOU!!

Yang:Anyways,I gotta Deal with Forty Pounds of Homework and punching it didn't work,What do i do?

You were at a loss for words as you sigh very loudly that it sounds like a groan mixed with a Moan.

Crescent:How about You ACTUALLY Do Your FUCKING HOMEWORK!!!

Yang:.......Great idea.

Yang Left As you Sighed and continued to deal with your cookies as you put them in the fridge with a note that says:

"To Mom.
From Crescent"

You only had one more dessert to make and it was cupcakes which were nearly done as you took them out of the oven and Almost began frosting them until.

Pyrrha:Hello Again.

Crescent:WHAT!?

Pyrrha:Im Sorry but do you know How i could ask Jaune Out?

Crescent:Asking A Guy out?Well...in Jaune's Case....Be Blunt And Say.."Go On A Date With Me!"

Pyrrha:Thank you.

Pyrrha left as you finally Finished the cupcakes and left them in the fridge but Soon,Your Main Girl came And Asked you something.

Myrtenaster:Crescent-

Crescent:*SCREAM OF FRUSTRATION*

Myrtenaster:Crescent,Calm Down and look at me.

Crescent:What is i-

She just Straight up Kissed you as You blush at the boldness but what she says surprises you.

Myrtenaster:I heard about the advice you gave to the girls and Im Proud of you.

Despite Having NO idea of what she's Talking about,You just Thank her like this.

Crescent(Confused):Uh.....Thank You?

Myrtenaster:No...Thank You.

She Hugs you tighter as you hug her back with both of you staying in the warmth of each other's Arms.