Part 22

"I have some good news and bad news." The doctor spoke, while looking at the very heartbroken, yet slightly hopeful family.

"What is it, doc? How is Glenn? What's the news?" Undertaker asked as the doctor didn't look happy, but not sad either.

"Calm down please, sir." The doctor began as the 'dead man' stayed silent and listened carefully, along with Aj and the children. "The good news is that Mr. Glenn will wake up in the next few hours and should be stable enough to talk. The bad news is that he has a broken leg and arm. The bill also won't be cheap." The doctor sighed and signed something on his clipboard.

"I'll pay for it!" Undertaker stood up quickly as the doctor looked shocked and nodded.

"Follow me then, sir." The doctor walked away with the great wrestler following quietly. 

---

"I am sorry about Dad." Gabriel told his mother while looking down at the floor from his seat.

"It isn't anyones' fault, Gabriel. What happened was a complete accident and all that matters at the moment is that your father should be okay." She told him as he looked up at her with red eyes from crying in his own arms. "Kids. Your father will be okay. He is a strong man." Aj smiled at them as they nodded and pretended to be like Kane by flexing their arms, and making odd lookng faces. "For fourteen year olds, you all are soo playful still."

Luna and Kana sat back down in their seats and high-fived while waiting to be called into the medical room to see their father, Kane. They decided to play Rock, Paper, Scissors while Gabriel decided to rest his eyes since he hasn't been able to sleep properly.

---

"Kids! Aj! I'm back!" Undertaker came walking over quickly as they all smiled.

"Uncle, Taker!" Kana ran and hugged him tightly as he smiled brightly and hugged back willingly. "How was it?"

"It was just fine." He sat down with Kana on his lap.

"How much was that surgery?" Aj asked as Mark/Undertaker whispered how much it costed into her ear. "Wow... That's a lot." She was shocked, but at the same, she wasn't too surprised back.

"I can't wait until we get to go home like a happy little family again." Luna commented as they all nodded and began to think only about positive things. Like, going to the beach, bowling, visiting the WWE Arena, visiting friends and family, and many more activities, and visits to multiple areas of the country.

---

"Mrs. Aj. Your husband is now awake if you and the others would like to see him." The doctor walked up to them as they nodded happily and got escorted past the quiet rooms and entered the one on the end. "I'll be back when it is time for you all to leave." The doctor smiled and closed the door after they entered the room.

"G-Glenn?" Aj walked up to him as he smiled at her. He smiled at her and held his free hand out to her.

"I missed you." He whispered as she nodded. They leaned in and kissed as Undertaker looked away, and the kids giggled until they moved away.

"I missed you too." She smiled and sat down on the chair next to the bed.

"Brother..." Undertaker smiled as Kane smiled back at him.

"Hi, Mark. Thanks for taking care of my family. I really appreciate it."

"No problem. Anything for my brother."

"Dad! Daddy!" The kids yelled and ran over to give him a massive, loving hug. "We love you, Dad!" They all yelled again as they all laughed and cheered.

"I love you all to, my little ones." Kane smiled as he layed back down to rest some more. "I am soo tired."

"You should sleep then, dear." Aj used her hand to go through his forehead as he closed his eyes and fell into a deep, comfortable sleep.

_______________________________________

How was this chapter?