Part 2

Undertaker was correct. His streak had now fallen into the hands of Brock Lesnar as he made it 20 - 1. The crowd was shocked about it which embaressed Undertaker majorly as he got down from the ring and went over to his wife.
"Are you okay babe?" She asked quietly to him and he nodded slightly and kissed her lips gently. They enjoyed it until he pulled away slightly.
"I'll see you later." He smiled and walked off. His theme song went on as he walked out of the Arena and headed towards his own locker room. On the way there he saw Aj Lee crying by his door. He walked over and kneeld down to her. "What's wrong Aj?" He asked quietly as his low voice made her shiver and looked up at him.
"I just found out that I am pregnant with triplets and I do not know how to tell Kane." She sniffed and stopped crying while she was talking to the older brother.
"Come on, lets tell him together." He stood up and held out a hand to her. She nodded and grabbed his hand and pulled herself up, until she stood up properly and let go of his hand.

---

Kane looked in his and Aj Lee's locker room, but couldn't find her anywhere.
He silently kept looking until he bumped into his older brother around the corner.
"S-sorry bro." He moved away as Undertaker chuckled.
"No sweat. Aj has something to tell you." He stood a few steps back and Kane hugged her gently.
"Kane?"
"Hmm?"
"I am pregnant with triplets, and they're your kids to." The 'Big Red Machine' gasped quietly and smiled happily.
"Really!?" She nodded quietly, until he picked her up and hugged her, so she is taller than him.

Undertaker only smirked and walked off while the love birds made out.

"Now it is my turn to become an uncle." The 'Dead Man' left the whole place and waited by his and his wife's car.