Part 20

Kane, Undertaker, Aj Lee, and all the children were sitting on the red and white carpet as they all admired the evening views of the horizon.

They enjoyed eating, drinking and viewing the calm ocaens and children playing on the sandy beaches; the family sat up on the cliff side where lived countless flowers of rainbow colours and the fresh, green smelling grass.

Gabriel sat there eating a beef sandwich which was Aj's best doing with sandwichs, and Kane's was making the best ham ones.

Kana and Luna ate a salad each while cuddling their uncle who was currently eating a chicken leg which was microwaved and wrapped in foil before they all left their home.

It was then and only then that the wind rapidly picked up. It sounded like it was roaring between the trees that were 20 metres away from the family group. At about that time, they all decided to head home and call it a day.

---

Gabriel sat in the middle of his two 'annoying' sisters: Luna and Kana. Taker was sat in the boot of the car since there was no room in the rest of the seats.

---

It wasn't long before they got back to their home to relax, but Kane decided to get some sweets for the kids for having excellent behaviour all day. The kids joined him and they ran about really excited, but Gabriel got pushed into the road by Luna and a car nearly drove into him, but Kane pushed him out of the way, but unfortunately Kane got knocked over.

Gabriel got up and ran to his father crying in horror. Luna and Kana did the same and the person in the car pulled away and drove off quickly. They all cried and cuddled up to their father to keep him warm and know that they are there for him.

"Luna, go home and tell mommy and uncle Taker." Gabriel looked at her as she got up and began to run home.

When she did... something was there...