Part 18

Gabriel came home after 30 minutes and the time was 8:15pm which meant he was an hour and fifthteen minutes late altogether. Kane was furious, Aj was not happy, Kana and Luna were upset that their brother might have got hurt. The teenage boy looked up at Kane to see his angry expression.

"D-Dad... I'm sorry." Gabriel looked down at his own feet with fear and depression.

"Next time you better not be late." Kane walked towards him and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Ok, I won't." Gabriel smiled slightly.

"I am grounding you for a week though for being late and giving me bad attitude." Kane moved his hand away and Gabriel only nodded in response.

"Dinner will be done in ten minutes babe." Aj looked at Kane as he nodded and told Gabriel to go to his bedroom.

---

Mark knocked on the door loudly and panted from all the running he just did. Kane answered.

"Hi Mark." Kane smiled.

"K-Kane... I found this... A wrist watch and $20 that Gabriel... had." Mark tried to catch his breath.

"Come in." Kane spoke normally and helped Mark to the couch.

Aj saw them and ignored it while she continued to cook.

"So what is it Mark?"

"Your son had this golden wrist watch and $20." Mark looked at Kane.

"I never gave him any of these things." Kane growled and placed the watch and $20 on the desk near the front door. "I'll find out where these came from tomorrow because I will make Gabe tell me."

"Fair enough. He was either given them or he stole them." Mark stood up and left not wanting to a part of this upcoming argument.

---

Kana, Luna and Gabriel sat at the table waiting for the food to be given to them. Aj soon brought two plates out and placed them to Gabriel and Kana while Kane got Aj's and Luna's plate and placed them where they are sitting.

Kane got his plate and they all sat down and began to eat.