Part 19

During this time of the year, Kane and Aj always take the kids out to do exciting activities.

This is because they have been very good these last few months and deserve an incredible reward.

Gabriel had now grew to be the tallest child, and he loved it. Kana and Luna ae still the exact same height which they all found slightly funny.

They do:

• Bowling
• Basketball/Tennis
• Fast-Food Resturant
• Cinama
• Trampoline Park

... and a lot more to go along with it.

---

Undertaker and Brock Lesnar have been hanging out more than usual because they are really good friends, but were unable to hang out due to paperviews. Stupid paperviews sometimes.

They play, eat and do many other things during their hang out.

They do invite others, but they refuse because of Brock's anger issues.

---

Kane and Aj took the kids to a bowling alley for the day because of their great effort at school, home and outside with their brand new friends.

They're literally the best kids the couple could ever ask for, and nothing could break thr strong bonds.

---

One dazzling night, the stars shined up the black, bright sky as Gabriel layed his tired body in the back garden's grass while watching the stars form many different animals from his imagination.

Gabriel started to sing a peaceful song  because of how calm his whole body felt...

---

Kana and Luna were in their bedroom playing with actions figures for their youtube channel to grow withing the next few years. Their dream is to become famous youtubers.

Kana screamed at the action figure that Luna was holding for the entertainment.

However, it was a little to loud which made Kane come in and tell them to keep their voices down.

That made their video to be cancelled because it got interuppted by their father.