Part 15

Everybody was crying in tears of joy because they just received word about Undertaker is still alive. They all visited him and noticed that he had no covers on him. This is because Mark was getting checked up by some nurses who have been assisted by professional doctors.

Mark looked over at his only other family and smiled at them weakly. He had a broken arm, leg and a broken hip. Mark knew that he would have to be under medication for a while as his injuries were more severe then they all thought.

However, the injuries maybe terrible, but it could be a lot worse. He could have died and not of been brought back from the doctors. They were all relieved to the bone. Kane was happy about his closest relative being alive because with out Mark... he has no one.

Kana and Luna cuddled their uncle gently as they have to be careful with his now fragile bones that are misplaced and cracked. Gabriel sat in the soft chair next to the medical bed smiling over at his unwell uncle Mark.

---

Aj was out in a small shop getting a sandwhich and a drink so Mark can be happy and not have the hospitals food which he would have to pay for most of the time. She also wanted to show that the family cared about him, and accept him as a member.

---

Undertaker used is healthy hand to hold Gabriel's small, innocent hand and smiled back at the young boy.

"Uncle Mark will be okay." Undertaker smiled wider at his non-showing scared nephew.

"I know uncle. You said before!" He softly giggled not yelling too loudly in somewhat happiness because he knew that Undertaker will recover soon enough.

The doctors escorted the family at of the room as it was time for Mark's check up and careful surgery. Therefore, they all walked to the waiting room and took a large, family-sized couch and waited for a couple of hours. They were waiting for the doctor to come back to inform them that they're allowed to see Mark again, before they all go home for another night.