Part 21

Aj Lee and Undertaker were unpacking everything they took on their journey and were now getting really exhausted.

That was until the sound of a scared, young girl ran towards them. It was Luna who was that child...

"Uncle! Mummy! Daddy got knocked over by a car!" She cried out jumping into Aj's arms.

"He what!?" Undertaker yelled in shock and rushed to the scene and saw Gabriel and Kana crying deeply.

"Uncle, he seems to be hurt really bad." Gabriel sniffed as the older man picked his brother carefully.

---

They took Kane to the hospital as quick as they could as doctors checked him up.

"What happened?" Undertaker asked as the kids looked at each other sadly.

"He got hit by a car." Gabriel sighed and hugged both of his sisters.

"How?"

"He saved us." Kana looked downnat the ground in regret of the accident.

"Well, lets hope that he'll recover soon."

Aj Lee was holding Luna as they were both crying as Taker came back with some food for the family.

"I can't believe he is here again." She sighed and began eating while sobbing.

"I know, but my brother is a hero, Aj." He began to eat his food. The children sat on the seats and also began eating their food, nice and slow.

That was until they saw a doctor holding a clipboard with pieces of paper attached to it.