Part 23

Aj Lee, Undertaker, Luna, Kana and Gabriel all headed home for the night to get a goods night sleep, and be awake in time to see Kane again in the morning. The doctors recommended that they arrive to the hospital at approximately 11:30am.

---

Kane was in his hospital room, just looking around to find something to entertain him. He wasn't at all tired, and it was 10:30pm. The kids were probably in bed two hours ago. He was happy as long as they were happy.

His kids, wife and brother were his closest thing on his existance as he knew they all wanted him to cover and leave this place as soon as possible.

---

Undertaker slept on the couch as he watched some horror movies for a comfort. It did help slightly, but not completely. He soon drifted off into a deep slumber as the blanket he borrowed was mostly on the floor, as he pillow was sticking out from the side of the couch. The main thing was he was in a comfortable position.

---

Luna and Kana pretended to be asleep as they silently turned on their TV to watch some Disney/Pixar films. They were worried about their father not surviving the accident. They have cried multiple times since it happened, and couldn't forgive themselves.

"I hope Daddy will be alright." Kana began to sniff as Luna sighed sadly.

"He should be okay. He is a very strong Dad." She tried to comfort her sister, but it was working well as she was still stressed out.

---

Gabriel was in his small, dark room as he afraid to sleep. He didn't want to miss a single thing. Therefore, he decided to sneak into his mother's room and lie down next to her. It was in the spot Kane would normally sleep in, but he isn't here so there is enough space for the child.

---

11:25am...

Everyone was driving to the hospital and Taker was driving the vehicle. The kids were in the back seats as Aj Lee sat in the passenger seat, holding a box full of food with a bottle of water in a small bag.

The kids were singing to one of their favourite songs as they drove up into the parking lot. It had a lot of cars parked, but wasn't completely packed.

---

Kane sat in the room, waiting for his family as they soon walked in to him looking a lot more better and his arm and leg in less thick casts. He smiled over at them all as they approached him, placed the food down and sat around the bed.

"We brought you some food and water." Aj held his free hand gently as he nodded in approval and as a thanks. He was tired today.

"Thank you..." His whispers were just loud enough so the group can hear clearly.

"Do you know when you'll be able to leave, Glenn?" Undertaker asked as Kane now looked up at his older brother.

"No. Should be soon." He spoke, now slightlt louder.

"Mr Calaway, and his family? I have some very important news I would like to discuss with you." A doctor walked into the room, files up against his chest with his hands wrapped over them. They all looked up at him, hoping it was good news. "Mr Calaway will be allowed to leave in the next three days, but he'll need help to move around the house or for excercise, so is someone always with him, that isn't a child?"

"I am." Aj began. "Taker has offered to take care of us, so we'll both be there for him."

"Okay, that's good." He wrote some notes down on the papers. "You'll have to help him wash, due to his arm and leg. He'll be given a wheel chair for when you leave the house, and maybe inside if he is on his own." The doctor called in a nurse who was holding a wheelchair. "You'll receive the bill in a couple of days in your mail and contact us in the next fourteen days to pay your bills or you will be fined that is a lot more than this medical bill. He is also getting pills from here and extra surgeries to make sure he is one hundred percent."

"Thank you soo much." Taker smiled as the family hugged gently. The kids then decided to look outside of the window to see a bunch of birds flying in the clear blue sky.