Part 25 - (The End)

The kids of Kane and Aj Lee have now grown up into fine, young adults. They have followed their dreams.

Gabriel has started his training to be a very famous Wrestler like his Father and Mother. He has been through a very hard life with training, but knew to never give up.

Lana has started dancing lessons to become a famous dance actor in big places like Hollywood. Aj Lee was her main support due to Kane training Gabriel.

Kana was still unsure on what to do with her life. Therefore, she was with Undertaker, trying out multiple tasks to see what makes her the most interested. She seemed to be very interested in Gaming and making YouTube Videos. She does it as a hobby and has 7.8K subs. That is what she wants to do. A Gaming Channel. Undertaker supported this idea and bought her the proper sets. A computer, monitor, headseat, microphone and multiple cameras and stuff that'll help her improve overtime.

Kane and Aj Lee were still married and as happy as ever. Sad how their kids are fully grown and off doing their own future dreams. They were mainly proud to call them their kids.

Undertaker was married and also had a young boy named Jacob. He was currently 6 years old and looked so much like Kane, with the eyes of Undertaker.

In the end, everyone was happy and were glad to have the support.

_______________________________________

(A/N): Hello, guys. This is the end of this story. I hope you all enjoyed it. I am sorry for the very late updates,  but I hope it was enjoyable at least.