Part 3

Kane have been nervous for months as Aj Lee has been getting tireder and tireder as the days go by. She was 9 months pregnant, but her water has not broke yet. She is currently in labour until it is time. Kane is still making the money for the rents and bills, but he didn't care aslong as Aj Lee is safe. He maybe frustrated but it didn't stop him.

---

The doctors saw Aj screaming in agony while she was gripping onto the bed sheets. They entered the room and helped her.

---

Kane was at their home making food for himself and was waiting for a call off Aj Lee because she promised him that she'll call every day she does not see him. It had been three hours and he was getting scared.
"Why ain't she ringing?" He said to himself before picking up his mobile and calling her number.

Her phone ran as a nurse answered it

'Hello?'
"Hello? Who is this?"
'This is a nurse from the hospital miss Mendez.'
"What's going on? Is she okay?"
'She is giving birth Mr Kane.'
"Tell her to call me after it please."
'I will, bye.'

He ended the call and panted heavily. "Please be okay..." His begging was no use at this situation.

---

Aj had finally gave birth to her beautiful triplets. Kane came into the room instead of waiting for a call because he was terrified on what was happening.
"Oh my... what beautiful little kids." He smiles slightly and quietly sits on the chair next to the bed and holds one of them which turned out to be the boy of the triplets.
"What shall we name then babe?" Aj asked weakly before rocking the two baby girls while looking down at them.
"How about the boy named Gabriel Calaway?"
"That is a beautiful name." She smiled.
"Hello little Gabriel. You name the girls." Kane smiled amd toom off his mask and showed off his face and slightly growing hair blonde hair.
"I like Luna and Kana Calaway?"
"Love it babe."

They all smiled as the doctors took the little babies to the opperation room to be checked out for any illness of disease before they are allowed to go home.