Chapter 19

Hi!

So as y'all can see that I have new cover for this book! The same person who made the cover for my other story made the cover for this one so y'all already know that I'm in love with it! Give a whole bunch of thanks to mrldwntr. If I spelled the name wrong, let me know and I will fix!

Other than that I don't really have anything else left to say. Hope y'all enjoy the chapter. Let me know what y'all like or dislike about it!

BYE!!!!!!

-

-

-

-

-

Aurora POV:

Loud music blasted through the speakers, drowning the conversations and off key singing with its pulsating sound. I could barely see the bodies that were on the dance floor happily grinding on each other, the room a little too dark for me to see properly. Almost everyone had a cup in their hands. Each cup filled with a brightly colored liquid that made them louder with each chug.

It was interesting.

I've never been to a party before. Being around too many people wasn't something I enjoyed. Just watching the pack of people dancing made me uncomfortable. I was happy that Axel was kind enough to create a space for me to sit and relax without being around a bunch of people.

I was high up in a separate room on the second floor in his living room. I can peer down at them from the window without the risk of being noticed from my staring. I know it's weird but I couldn't help but to watch them as they confidently socialize.

"Do you want to go down there?"

I turned to Vixen, the person Axel forced to watch me while he left to find me something to snack on. "No. D-Do you?"

"Are you asking if I wanted to be around a bunch of sweaty, drunk people?" She questioned me, lips quirked up at the sight of my hesitant nod. "It's a good thing you're such a precious, little bean or I would curse you out for asking that question. I'm fine staying with you. In fact, I prefer staying with you then being down there."

Cheeks burning from the compliment, I asked her another question. "Do you not like to p-party?"

"Not entirely. I prefer going to a bar and having a drink with some friends. You know, unwind and get drunk with a group of people that I can tolerate." I listened intently to what she was saying. With her confident personality, I thought she would love partying. From what I witnessed in my past showed me that at least. "Have you ever been to a bar before, let alone having a drop of alcohol?"

"I haven't." I shook my head, "Is it fun?"

"It can be. I suppose it depends on the situation." She took a sip of her dark purple colored wine. Her navy blue painted lips stained the crystal clear glass she was drinking out of, leaving a colorful smudge. "Or more better, it depends on your mood. I would rather drink happily then be all depressed and shit."

"Is my sexy Vixen talking about her emotions?" I jumped at the sound of another voice joining in on the conversation. I turned to face the door to see Jason strolling into the room. Using one hand to ruffle through my messy hair in a caring tousle, he used the other to hand me a platter of meatballs.

The ground beef was rolled carefully in the perfect sphere. Eyes roaming the cooked meat that was darken to a gorgeous shade of brown, I could tell they were first pan fried before being thoroughly baked in the oven. A light glow of golden grease faintly coated the meat, sinking into the ground beef and rolling down onto the pan. A dark red sauce glazed the top as the faint smell of melted cheese met my nose.