Boring Information

I know y'all are already use to this, but I'm going to do this anyway. Do not, DO NOT, copy anything on this. If you want to, message me, give me a reason, and if I do, then you can use while giving me credit. Don't take none of my work. It's really hard to come up with this stuff, and I'll sue cause everything on this is mine.

I honestly don't know if I can sue. But I'll find a way.

There's always away.

And before you read it, the twins in my story are fraternal twins. So if you have a problem with that, comment so I can laugh and then fuck off. I could care less if you think the idea is stupid. I wasn't born to entertain the haters. I was born to entertain the people who can actually broaden (?) their fucking mind.

So........😝🖕....to the haters.

I'm really hoping y'all like this story since this is like my first time. Please comment what you like about it.

What you don't like about it.

I hope there's more likes than dislikes.

And please give me any advice. That would be helpful. And I'll give the shout out or credit to whoever gives me the advice. Because that would be rude if I didn't......

.............I think that's it.

Bye!

No wait, I'll try to update like every week or maybe every couple of days......

Now that's it.......BYE!