22: I do Meli

I

I...... I do, I say with tears. As soon as I say yes. Meliodas immediately slid the ring through my finger and kiss me roughly.

So how many kids you want Y/N, he says cupping my face. M-Meliodas don't say that, I muttered, while he squeezed my cheeks. Oh but honey we need to know. I was thinking four maybe five, he exclaimed.

Baka. I say looking at him. He giggles lightly. Thank god you said yes. I really thought you would have said no.

No? Why you think that, I questioned. Well you deserve the best and I don't think I'm the person you really deserve. He says looking towards the ground. Meli..
Why would you say that, I questioned sadly.

You see everything happen because of me. You got kidnapped because of me. He says struggling to hold in his tears.

Meli.....

It not your fault. I say hugging him tightly. It not your fault, I mumbled placing my head on his shoulder.

•🌙•

Meli do you every think you want to meet my mother? I questioned Meliodas.

Yea but I don't think she accept me as a demon. Also that I have a crazy ex, he says.

It doesn't matter if she doesn't or not. I will always love you, I say kissing his forehead.

"I love you Y/N L/N"

I love you too Meli.

•🌙•

Cmon Meli don't be nervous we're almost there.

I don't think I can't do it. He says nervously walking backwards.

No heading back we're here, I say walk up to the door.

I knock a couple of time and waited a couple of seconds, I hear footsteps coming towards the door.

Hi mom, I waved happily towards my mother standing in front of me.

Oh hey sweetie; how are you and who's the kid behind you, she says pointing to Meliodas.

Mom. He isn't a kid his my fiancé.... I mumbled nervously looking directly at her.

Fiancé. She questioned looking directly at Meliodas strangely making Meliodas to gulp.

Yo? Meli question nervously. So I see your the guy Y/N has been talking about, Mother says smirking proudly.

Ma! I exclaim embarrassed while Meliodas only smirk.

Oh right sorry Y/N. Mother apologize .

"Anyways come right in..."

_________
It been a few months since I posted a chapter. Sorry I haven't been posting I had writers block.

Don't worry I be posting right away. Sadly we're almost finish with this book.

I hope y'all enjoy this chapter.