14:We're werent even together

Chapter 14:We're weren't even together

Y/n POV
~~~~

I can't believe Meliodas would do this but now that I think about it "we weren't even together."We never made official and we weren't girlfriend and boyfriends in the beginning.But why I am heartbroken.Was I really in love with him or he was just a crush?Well I don't care anymore.I'm gonna stay here,I'm never going back to him.

As I thought of what I said I look back to see Meliodas gone.I wonder why he did it.Did he not love me....but I thought he did.Didn't he confess his love for me when we went to the beach house.Of how I'm his life and stuff.

I guess love and romance are really fairy tales.

time skip~

With Meliodas
~~~~

What am I gonna do Zeldris.Meliodas said turning to his brother looking at him.

Well brother  I don't really know since you slept with Elizabeth.(ps:I don't really like Elizabeth,I kinda hate her.But my opinion.)

Yes I know but it was force she drugged me.I didn't even know what I did only to see her lay down by me.

What do she drugged you and you wake up next to her.Zeldris said confused.

I wonder what Y/n is doing.I mess up why did she have to leave me.I even heard her said she loved me.But then she said she hate's me.Meliodas said frowing of remembering what his lover said before leaving.

Well your gonna have to do something big for her to forgive you Meliodas.

I know Zeldris but what am I gonna do....wait....I just got an idea.I be right back I tell you later.

Meliodas rush out of his door and tried to do something special for his lover to forgive me.

To be continued

(Sorry it short I was just really busy and happy late Halloween.)