13:I HATE YOU

This is a bad angst so please don't make fun of me.This is my first time doing a angst.I tried making good one's in the future.

CHAPTER 13:I HATE YOU

Finally I see Meliodas.Y/n thought.

Hi Meli.

Y/n waved to see Meliodas face.But the look on his face look like pure guilty??

Hey Y/n...Meliodas said.

Hey Y/n that it?I thought he be happy to see me.Y/n thought.

Hey Meli what up with you sound sad.Are you sad to see me?Y/n said confused.

No No y/n it cause I did something bad and I really want to tell you but I fe-feel.Meliodas said.

Feel??You feel what??Y/n said confused.

I- I-.Meliodas stuttered.

I what Meliodas what did you do?Y/n said in a serious tone.

I SLEPT WITH SOMEONE ELSE AND I FEEL GUILTY SO Y/N PLEASE FORGIVE ME.IT DIDNT MEAN ANYTHING I SWEAR.Meliodas shouted.

You slept with someone else??Y/n said with tears falling down her cheek.

Yes I did but Y/n it didn't mean anything I swear.The blonde hair guy said.

Y/n laughs!

Why are you laughing Y/n.Meliodas said confused.

"To really think I was in love with you.I went to visit my mother.Just for one night and you slept with someone else!"Wow I'm really am stupid.Am Stupid Meliodas.Why?

Why did slept with her and who was it.Who did you sleep with.

A goddess.

*Reminder I'm really bad at doing sad/angst stuff so that why this kinda angst/sad is kinda bad.Oh and Y/n knows about Meliodas being a demon and about demon and gods*

A Goddess?Really Meliodas aren't those suppose to be your rival?Your enemies??Y/n said crying.

You know what I give up I'm not going back I'm staying here you could go back to that goddess.

Y/n said walking back to her house.

Y/n wait please forgive me I didn't mean it.Meliodas said crying.

I hate you Meliodas.

Good bye Meliodas....

Those words made Meliodas heart break to hear his lover say those words to him really broke him and goodbye to him.But he thought he deserve it.

She doesn't knows what the rest of the story.Meliodas thought.

To be continued..

♡'・ᴗ・'♡

"What will happen between the lovers will Y/n forgive him or will they go separate ways and what does Meliodas mean's by the rest of the story?"