16:The Truth

Reminder:If i use italic and underline it for thoughts.

༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ𝐸𝑛𝑗𝑜𝑦❤️

(unedited☹︎)

꧁16:The Truth⌨︎︎꧂

:Meliodas POV:|~~~~~~~~~~|Now for Y/N to permanently forgive me I need to tell her to meet me here and explain it to her

:Meliodas POV:
|~~~~~~~~~~|
Now for Y/N to permanently forgive me I need to tell her to meet me here and explain it to her. "But how am I gonna do that?" I'm just gonna have to try.

With Y/N

I was about to get ready to meet my mother but I heard someone knock on my door.

"Coming"...

Meliodas...

What are you doing here? I thought I made it very clear that I didn't want to see you, I say.

"I know Y/N but please let me explain I promise it wasn't like that. I can explain if you come with me," he says.

*sigh*Fine you have 20 minutes since I gotta go visit my mother.I said.

Ok I explain I promise now follow me, he says.

Time skip~
~~_~~_~~

Wow Meliodas I didn't expect you do this just to explain yourself.

"Well Y/N I understand why you got mad and I didn't explain myself very clear." He says frowning.

"Ok your time start now explain yourself,"I said folding my arms.

End of POV

Flashback~

Flashback~

Flashback Meliodas POV
Hey Meliodas what you doing..."says Elizabeth."

Ugh Elizabeth I said leave me alone. I said I'm not interested.
Now leave.

Fine I leave you alone if you go buy me a drink, she says.

Fine that all I'm doing..

(Honestly Meliodas kinda dumb for going with Elizabeth and this is when nyou were visiting your mother.)

Time skip~~

I be right back I gotta use the restroom. I say excusing myself.

Sure don't worry I take care of our drink.she says.

Uh huh.I said.

End of POV

Elizabeth POV

If Meliodas doesn't want me I just have a night with him.I thought.

As I pour the mixture I went to look to see Meliodas getting out of the bathroom and coming back.
Shoot I gotta hurry before I get got.

"Hey Elizabeth I'm back now hurry up because it getting late" ,he says.

Don't worry we be staying up for a while,I say smirking.

End of Flashback

(Hopefully I did good on explaining I'm sorry if it bad.)

Flashback over

Meliodas POV

That why happen that day Y/N. I hope your willing to forgive me for being stupid. I said looking down.

I forgive you Meliodas and I'm super sorry for being mean that day when I scream at you.

I forgive you for that.You had a reason to be mad though.

Now let forget the past and eat.She says smiling.

I miss that smile, I thought

(Hi I'm back yes I finish this story first and do my other story later on, anyways I hope you enjoy this chapter.Maybe I do a lemon ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).