1:Meeting

"Meliodas was walking by the human world but when he see her a beautiful girl name Y/n.He heard stuff about her like she a flirt,Like parties,and does whatever she wants that when Meliodas got interested on her.So he decided to introduce himself."

"Meliodas POV: Well were y/n I heard she quite popular here so I decided to introduce myself .Ah great I found her now I gotta introduced myself kidnapped her and make her fall in love with me.

We'll hello pretty lady what your name.Meliodas ask smirking.

Umm I am Y/n.I said.

Well my name Meliodas.

"They started to get to know each other and learn so stuff about them self they see that they have a lot stuff in common."

"Few minutes later...."

It was getting dark so y/n decided to call it a night and go back home.

Aw great I gotta hurry since it getting quite dark.

Y/n POV
Is it me or do I feel like someone following me?

I quickly check behide me to see no one was there.

See it just my mind playing tricks.

I was by my door just to see my mouth cover with a white cloth.I seen movies like this so I decided not to smell the cloth since they may be chemicals.

I tried getting free from the grip but a problem is when I get stress I faint.

I fainted but the last thing I heard was don't worry darling this is for your good.

I slowly blink my eyes to see a guy front of me.

Well hello again y/n nice to see your awake.Meliodas said.

Y/n woke up tied up on a chair she here.She felt a cold breeze.She look down to see she was almost naked only a red Lacey nightgown but able to see my underwear.

Uhh Meliodas what am I doing here.I ask trying to get out.

Well you see Y/n I'm kinda crazy so I kidnapped you and make you my bride.Meliodas said.

WHAT!Cant you be like the other guys and ask people not kidnapped them and besides what am I wearing this piece of string.

Don't you like it I specific chose it for you and I'm not like other people Y/n.

So what your just going to keep me lock up and force me to love you?

No your going to love me not by force.Ok let have a deal you have a year for you to fall in love with me and if you don't I let you go.

Um do I have a choice?

No you don't Y/n.Meliodas said in a serious voice.

Ok deal I guess.

Cmon y/n don't be sad it will be great.

Meliodas left the room and y/n thought to herself

What am I gonna do??