2:Dinner

"Y/n got ready for dinner and decided to where a black Lacey dress that reaches her thighs and she thought herself dang this Meliodas is a pervert isn't he."

"Meliodas knock on the door and open and see y/n.He says don't you look gorgeous."

Ummm Meliodas"

Yes Y/n.He asks.

Why do you have have almost see through clothing and why is this dress short."

Cause Y/n you look amazing.

"Y/n got walk infront on Meliodas and touch his chest which turn him on.

Aww you think I look good that good but you look good yourself Meliodas.Y/n said in a teasing voice.

Meliodas just stand there shook with light pink blush on his face."Y/n walk past by Meliodas and say aren't we going to eat dinner."Meliodas says we could skip dinner and eat dessert."Y/n laugh and says nice try Meliodas."

You know Y/n don't provoke me cause I could f*ck you so hard that you won't even could walk for months."

I do whatever I want Meliodas."

"They went to the table to see the dinner was served y/n sit down and Meliodas sat in front of her.

So you live here alone.I ask."

We'll yea now I have you so I guess I ain't alone right."

"Yea I guess.So what are we doing tomorrow."I ask.

We'll I have a mission and your coming with me."

"What mission"I ask confused."

To a masquerade party and your going to be my date."

"Ok sure."

"They finish dinner and Y/n said where is she going to sleep.Meliodas answer by saying next to me.Y/n answer ok but I better be sleeping by Comfy pajamas not a piece of string that you could see my body."

*Meliodas chuckle*I don't mind see your body every time I see you."

haha very funny."

"They reached to Meliodas room and y/n check for a pair of pajamas and see this"

"The pajamas were a red top and to match it was a red short with black lace around the waistband."

"Well at least there cute."

"Y/n change and when she goes to the door and see Meliodas standing there she jumps and says we're you watching me change."

"What noooo."

"Y/n sigh and went to wash her teeth.Y/n went to bed and see Meliodas there.Y/n says promise to not touch me while I sleeping."

"I can't promise to that but sure."Meliodas said.

"Y/n shut her eyes and goes to sleep.Meliodas just lay by her and stare and in his mind says she look like a angel even sleeping.Meliodas hold her waist.And goes to sleeps."