20:Im going to save Y/N

{𝑀𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑜𝑑𝑎𝑠 𝑃𝑂𝑉}

"That it I'm going to save her, I can't just stand here and do nothing."

I'm coming for you Y/N.

𝑌/𝑁 𝑃𝑂𝑉/

It been a few hours and nothing all I see is a dark hallway. I search around the room where I am and see a little window at top. If only I could see a little, I thought hopping trying to see if I recognized the place.

I managed a bit to see a huge light. Where am I, I thought.

𝑊 𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑀𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑜𝑑𝑎𝑠/

Ok I'm ready. I think I already know who this guard might be, I thought.

I arrived at the place where Elizabeth said where Y/N is. I look around and see a room with a small window at the top. That gotta be Y/N room.

I ran upstairs and see the guard. I was right it is him.

"Its (r/n)=random name."

Well well Meliodas what do we have here.

Hey (r/n), I answered glaring at him.

What do you want, he answered.

Give me Y/N back, I answered crossing my arms.

Sorry not can't do, it was order by Elizabeth. He answered.

I don't give crap. Give me Y/N back, I answered grabbing my sword.

Fine.. Elizabeth did say if someone tries to come take Y/N I'm gonna need to kill them, he answered walking towards me. Let go down and fight to death Meliodas, he say grabbing he sword.

{3𝑟𝑑 𝑃𝑂𝑉}

"As the angel and demon got ready in their fighting stance. The angel immediately charge his sword towards the demon. Luckily Meliodas dodge in time before it hit him. Meliodas swings his sword to the angel. He got a hit but not a very good one. As the angel and demon was fighting,
Y/N manage to pick the lock. She ran downstairs to see the fight happening."

(Btw this is my first fight so I don't know how to write it. Hopefully I did good.)

Meliodas, she yelled.

Y/N, "the demon say."

The fight was about 20 minutes long. Meliodas won.

Let go Y/N , he says hugging the girl.

Let go, she says hugging the demon.

{𝑆𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑇𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑆𝑘𝑖𝑝}

They both arrived home. Y/N immediately helped Meliodas wound's.

He got you good didn't he, the
(h/c) says giggling.

I did it to save you, he says.

"Who was the person who kidnapped me, you say."

That's Elizabeth Liones, the third or whatever. The goddess who drugged me, he answered. She used to love me but I declined her love because I loved you, "he answered."

So she kidnapped cause she loves you, you answered confused.

Yea basically, he said.

"Thanks for saving me Meliodas, you say looking down,"