8:First Kiss

(◔◡◔) Enjoy

Y/n gently kiss Meliodas leaving him a blushing mess.

"So you couldn't do it another way like ask me out instead of kidnapped me,in a sarcastic voice".

"Where the fun in that darling."

"It something a normal people will do Meliodas."

"Well you see darling I'm not normal so yep it normal for me to kidnapped you."

"Could you say it a little not creepy cause that pretty creepy.Well I'm go out cause I'm getting all prune and stuff."

"Yea sure let go.."

"Y/n and Meliodas got out of the pool and decided to call it a night since they pretty much been talking in the pool.Y/n got flustered when he said she is his world even tho he kidnapped her XD but when a person love someone they are crazy in love with the person they have fallen."

"Y/n and Meliodas change and decided to make dinner,Y/n decided to make dinner since Meliodas is a pretty bad cook."

"Meliodas what you want for dinner y/n ask?"

"Anything you want!"

"Ok sure wait Meliodas can I ask you a question y/n ask."

"Sure Darling what up,Meliodas said."

"Can I visit my family since I haven't talk to them in months?"

"(Meliodas sigh)"Your lucky I love you so yes you could go but you have to come back no escaping and stuff!"

"(Y/n chuckles)"I promise I be back only to visit my family that all."

"You better make my dinner good that why I'm letting you go visit."

"Yes I know but don't lie you did it cause you love me."

"Baka fine I did it cause I love you but you love me don't lie that why you kiss me ,Meliodas said in a teasing voice."

"BAKA-!"

"Leaving Meliodas laughing in the background while y/n is cooking."