5:Almost Drug

(◔◡◔) Enjoy

Meliodas POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I feel bad for y/n she was almost drugged by that bastard luckily y/n stop before I would rip him in shreds.~~She the only person in the world that I truly cared about.Y/n is almost a drugged to me if I'm not closed to her I go crazy without her.I planned to go to the rented beach house that I own,I planned to go in weekend with her since she need to go out and hopefully I see her in a swimsuit.(Perviodas alert⚠️!!!).Look like y/n is waking up."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/n POV

"Ugh why do I have a massive headache.Im going take a bath (y/n mind)!."

Umm Meliodas why are you staring at me.

You don't remember what happen last night? he ask.

Umm no it kinda foggy my memory can you remind me?

Are you sure you want to now what happen last night he ask serious in a voice.

Umm Yea it can't be that bad.

Ok look Y/n you were almost drugged last night by a guy I don't know who he said in a serious voice.

!!DRUGGED!!! Yep pretty much.Ok umm that to much I'm gonna take a bath.

Ok I see if breakfast is done.

"Meliodas left to see if breakfast was served so I went to the tub and relax for a bit."

Y/n POV:I can't believe I'm almost got drugged what would happen if I did drink that shot that guy put in.Ughh this is so much pain from this headache.Let me get out before I get all pruned.

(Y/n got changed and went downstairs to eat breakfast with Meliodas.They talk while eating but y/n still had a pretty bad headache so she decided to take a little nap.Meliodas agreed to let y/n sleep but he made sure to lay down next to her to make sure she wouldn't fall or slip since she had a little headache.

"Thank you for ready for maybe smut I make their own chapter since the may younger viewers.It you wanna now what smut for this story I put a lemon emoji🍋To show you that chapter is SMUT!I post more probably if I'm not busy thank you all for reading this story and I hope you like it!"