9 Short Chapter

I'm sorry I do so many skips, I just... I'm lazy and this story would go nowhere if I didn't.

After that whole fiasco, Tony said he wanted to get to know them more, so he asked the kids to bring a couple of their friends. Peter was really excited, but said he wouldn't be able to make it. Annabeth said that she could come so Tony told her to bring a couple friends.

In Percy's apartment later:

"Will, come on, it's not even that bad! It barely hurts!" whined Nico di Angelo as Will Solace patched him up after a monster attack in an alley. They were now on the Jackson-Blofis couch while Nico complained. Percy was still at school, and they were waiting for him to get home. Annabeth also went to Goode,

"You got hurt! I don't care how bad it is. If I get the chance to patch it up, I'm going to. Stop whining." said Will, deadpan.

"Wiiiiiillllllll."

"Nicooooooo, be quiet."

Nico crossed his arms and curled in on himself grumpily in true angry but whipped Nico fashion as Will was applying the bandages to his leg. He lowkey wanted to kick Will, but thought better of it, remembering the last time he had done something like that. He had almost completely lost feeling in his hand because of how painfully tight that bandage had been, but Will wouldn't let him take it off... Yeah it was probably not a good idea to kick him.

Nico leaned back, staring at the ceiling, and this is what he was doing when Sally walked in.

"Hello, boys, just coming in to let you know that Percy'll be home in about five minutes and I'm going to give you some blue cookies before they're gone." she said with a knowing smirk.

"DIBS!" shouted Nico, pouncing for the plate seconds after Will had finished wrapping him up, followed by a "No fairrrrr!" from Will, who started to try to wrestle his way to the plate but was foiled by Nico's foot to his face. Huh. Guess Nico did get to kick him after all.

Ok I'm sORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG I'M REALLY LAZY AND GET DISTRACTED EASILY so have this for now. I promise there's more to come.

Ok but does anyone else feel like you're watching a movie and the scene fades in from white with quiet slowly fading background music and then after the scene it fades to black with like 'To Be Continued' on the screen? Or is that just my slightly overactive imagination?