10- Mildy Disasterous

The scene opens at the apartment door. The knob turns...

"Hey Moooom, I'm hooooome!" shouted Percy as he walked into his apartment.

A dark shadow appeared behind Percy, as well as a breath of cold air against the back of his neck as he subconsciously tensed. Percy relaxed and laughed.

"Hey, Neeks."

A bit later...

Annabeth and Percy were chilling with Solangelo when Annabeth suddenly shot up. "The internship! I forgot! Dr. Stark asked me to bring some friends and i forgot to tell you. Percy, you can come, right?"

"Yeah, but what about Will and Nico?" he asked

"Oh, I'm sure Mr. Stark wouldn't mind, right, Annabeth?" asked Sally.

"Oh, um... yeah, I suppose so." she answered. "He did say I could invite my friends."

"Well then there we go. You won't mind being dragged along, you two?" asked Percy. "Or would you prefer to stay here and... y'know..."

"PERCY! Shut up for Athena's sake! Why would you say that?"

"Sorry, sorry, I was just asking, geez! Any way, guys?"

"Uh yeah, I guess we could go, right, Neeks?" questioned Will, one eyebrow lifted as he looked at his boyfriend.

"Do I have to talk?" he grumbled, tucking his head into his black hoodie. (Same, Neeks)

"Not too much." answered Annabeth.

"Then maybe." he acquiesced. (Ok so how on earth did I spell that right first try)

bum bum bum bum bum bum butt bum bum bum

One of these things are not like the others.

I'm a child sorry-

They all ended up leaving in Percy's car, (He has his own bc... I'm the author I can do what I want) driving towards the Avenger's Tower that looked strangely like a llama brushing the sky. There was a bit of an... issue with the music choices. Will wanted Disney, and Nico wanted TØP, Annabeth wanted something quiet, like Lo-Fi, and Percy wanted the entire soundtrack of finding Nemo. They eventually settled upon Hamilton, despite Nico's groaning. Percy started copying Nico's every word, annoying the doggone frickle frack out of him. Annabeth had tried to help calm them down, her methods consisting of whacking Percy upside the head with a magazine and apologizing to Nico, mostly with glances that screamed, 'I'm so sorry for him, really.', and her attempt at peacemaking was kind of starting to work until...

"Heyyyy, we're here!" announced Percy.

"Finally." mumbled Nico, glaring with great ferocity at the back of Percy's neck.

"Nico, I can feel you staring at me. Why so mad, Deathboy?" Percy said, even further aggravating the situation.

"Percy..." sighed Annabeth in warning.

Nico stayed silent, until they got out of the car, and Nico, still being quite annoyed with the mere presence of Percy at that moment, 'accidentally' stepped on his foot. Or, I should say, stomped. "Owww, Nico!" shouted Percy

His whining was met with a ghostly smirk. And then they entered the tower.