Two

Next Morning:

My alarm blared and I jumped out of my bed nearly hitting my head. I woke up with a hangover and I don’t remember drinking at all. I remember leaving Burberry with Harry and going to get a drink. I don’t remember coming home though.

I jumped into the shower quickly rinsing my body and grabbed a piece of fruit. 

“Welcome Ms. Grace.” Said Isaac. He was the manager of the bakery. I owned it but he basically ran the show. Whenever I needed help he was there, and he was a fantastic baker. I was a fan of baking and the decorating. He made sure everyone was going their job.

“Hello Isaac. How is everything this morning?” I asked.  If he was a tad bit older I would consider him cute. but Isaac was only 18. 

“Great the cakes are in the oven for the lunch run, and the scones are selling quickly. So are the croissants.”  I smiled.

“Perfect.” I said making my way to the front of the store. It was decently crowded for a Friday. I was pleased. I could smell the cookies baking in the back.

“Grace, we have a rather large order.” Cydney told me. She took care of the front of the store. The phones, and the cash register along with Kelly who helped. 

“Of what?” I pondered.

“Crumb cake.” I smiled with joy. My bakery was known for it’s crumb cake. It was a family recipe. Extra crumbs which made it better. 

“I’ll take the order.” I said as Cydney handed me the order form. The order was for a large crumb cake with  a side of cannolies. 

“What do you have in store for today?” Bill asked. He was another baker. We had a couple of bakers but Bill was the main one, along with me.

“Crumb Cake and Cannolies.” I said.

“When they are in the oven baking could you help me with the piping on this cake?” Bill asked. 

“Absolutely.” I said as I began working on the crumb cake. 

After baking the crumb cake i began working with Bill on the piping of the cake. Once it was done I heard the bell ring from the front door and a large yell came from the kitchen. It was Kelly. I rushed to the front.

“What’s going on?” I asked but before I was answered I saw. It was Harry.

“Grace! I was looking around for you. Juliette said I would find you here.” He said from in front of the display cake. Kelly turned around and looked at me in pure jealously. I knew she loved One Direction as a girl.

“I’m glad you thought to come to the place I work at.” I said joking around. Then I realized I looked like an absolute disaster Flour was all over my face and on my apron.

“I had to check out a couple of my options. But I hate to have this conversation throughout the bakery. Can you come sit for a second?” He said pulling out a chair.

“IT’s only for paying customers.” I said walking towards him.

“Don’t worry about that. It’s already taken care of.” He smiled and pulled out a chair for me. I was confused but didn’t question it.

“What’s up?” I asked.

“I had fun last night. Woke up a bit disoriented and confused.” He laughed.

“Gosh I thought I was the only one.” Harry laughed.

“I haven’t had the much fun at a bar since I last was with Louis. But since he is married and has a child it’s been hard.”

“You haven’t seen the rest of the boys in a while?” 

“Yeah they are all buy with kids and their families.”

“aww you’re the single one.” I pouted and Harry laughed again.

“yeah I’m the only one left.”

“Funny I assumed you would be the first off the market.”

“What makes you think that?” He questioned.

“Just how you are with women. Always on the prowl. You’re like a jungle cat. Always watching out for the next piece of meat.”

“I cannot compare you just compared me to a cat.”

“You did say you liked pussy last night. If I do remember correctly.” I laughed and Harry tried to hide a smile.

“Well at least I didn’t start dancing on a table.” He crossed his arms.

“I did not!” 

“You fell too. Funniest thing I ever seen.”

“I was wondering where the bruise on my arm came from.” I laughed.

“Grace! Your cake!” Bill called.

“Shit. Wait here.” I said running to the back taking the cake out of the oven. It was fine, luckily. And I had finished the cannolies. I set them on the counter and let them cool.

“Cake problems?”

“Yeah someone ordered a large crumb cake.”

“That’s my cake. I payed good money for that. It better taste great!” Harry said.

“You’re the large order!” I said surprised.

“Yep. That’s why I am here actually.” 

“What?” 

“I would like for you to deliver the order to my house.”

“We don’t deliver.” I said and I smirked.

“Yes I know, but could you do a friend a favor. Please. I am having my mother and sister over. My sister is bringing her husband and her two kids. Uncle Harry needs to have good desert. I am making a meal and totally forgot about desert. Please!” He begged. 

“You know since I’m a really great person, and I can tolerate you I will make an exception.” I said.

“THANK YOU! I owe you so much!” Harry said getting up from his chair.

“I’ll remember that.” I said before Harry started running out of the bakery.

“I’ll text you the address!’ He called.

“But you don’t have my number?”

“You don’t remember anything from last night do you.” Harry said laughing before he left the bakery. I sat back down in the chair.

“Someone has a date with Harry Styles.” Kelly sang. I knew she was jealous but he was loving the moment.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hey yall. Thanks for reading! Don't forget to vote and comment and fan and stuff! Thanks! -Skyla