Thirty Six:

This is the last Chapter:

“This is horrendous!” i said trying on the first dress. It was a huge ball gown with tool, flowers and diamonds all over the top.

“I’m just having you try on your cousins pick.”

“She would pick this one out. It’s dramatic just like her.” I said nearly falling over getting off the pedestal. 

“Should we show them?” 

“Yes, I want to show them exactly what I don’t want.” I said squeezing through the doorway.

I walked out to the room where my family was seated. I had to pull up the low cut top because it was falling down. 

“It’s amazing!” Juliette said clapping her hands. I couldn’t help but start laughing.

“Are you serious?” I asked.

“Yes! You will look just like I did for my wedding!”

“It’s terrible.” Charlie said. “You have no figure in that dress. And the flowers are disgusting.” He said my mom kept quiet.

“Thank you Charlie.”

“Who is the one that works in the fashion industry?” She asked.

“Well obviously I don’t fit in with the crowd. I can barley move in this thing.”

“You look like Cinderella!” 

“I don’t want to look like Cinderella. I want to look normal.”

“Harry would like it.” She argued.

“Because my boobs are nearly falling out of it. I have never seen something with so much padding.” 

“Grace isn’t happy, let’s try the next one!” Lisa said helping me.

“I agree.” I said following her back to the dressing room.

“This is your brothers choice.” Lisa said slipping me into an all lace dress. It came up to my neck and had a deep opening in the back.  This dress did exactly what Charlie wanted. IT showed my body off.

“What do you think?”

“It’s not too bad. Not as bad as the first.”

“It’s amazing!” Charlie said with joy as I stepped into the room they were in.

“It’s pretty.” Juliette said. She was disappointed that I didn’t like her dress choice.

“What do you think Grace?” Lisa asked. I looked in the mirror. 

“I like it, but i don’t love it.” I said touching the lace that was on my chest. “I feel restrained.”  

“On to the next one.” Lisa said.

I came out in the final dress that was in the fitting room, a smile across my face.

“Oh my god!” Charlie said he stood up and so did Juliette. My mom smiled with joy. This dress was a high waisted dress with a silk bottom. There was a diamond belt and the top was lace. I was taken away.

“What do you think Grace?” Lisa asked. I could feel myself get emotional.

“Grace don’t cry.” Charlie said hugging me.

“Who do we have here?” A tall man came to my appointment.

“Grace this is the store owner, Mr. David Bran.” Lisa said and the man kissed me on both of my cheeks.

“You look amazing!” he smiled holding a vail.

“Grace I love it.” Juliette said and that was a lot coming from her.

“I just want to let you guys know, this is moms pick.” Lisa said and I turned to my mom. She had kept quiet this entire appointment, but she beamed with joy.

“Really?” 

“I know my little girl. You’re my baby Gracey. I changed your diapers, I know what you would wear.” She smiled and that’s when I started to cry. 

“Let me put this on.” David Bran said putting the vail on and I couldn’t contain myself anymore. I began to cry harder.

“Is this your dress?” Lisa asked. I smiled and shook my head in agreement. I found my dress I was going to marry my best friend in. 

****

I walked into the house extremely happy and dancing a little bit inside. My mom, and Charlie were stopping by Lucas’ house and Juliette went back home. 

“You’re home!” Harry greeted me with a hug and a kiss.

“Home sweet home.” I said kissing him back.

“How was dress shopping?” He asked as we both walked into the living room where He was watching television.

“It was great.” I smiled.

“Did you get a dress?” He asked poking me.

“yes.” I smiled and he threw his arms around me.

“You did! I’m so excited! We’re getting married Grace!” He picked me up and put me over his shoulder.

“Harry the wedding isn’t until September. You have nine months.” I laughed.

“Still I have been to so many different weddings with the boys and Gemma that it’s finally time for my wedding.” 

“Aww my little baby Harry wants to fit in with the boys.” I said pinching his cheeks.

“It’s about time I walked down the aisle.” He said.

“You’re not walking down the aisle Harry, I am.” 

“Still I waited a long time to wait at the alter. Can I ask you something?” He asked.

“I have been with you forever harry. You can ask me anything.” 

“How can you love me? I’m so...so weird. I don’t get how you can just fall in love with me.”

“You had millions of girls throwing their bras and things at you but then you question me? Harry I’m going to let you know something. I haven’t had a lot of boyfriends, I was in a few relationships but nothing like this. Other boys wanted my dads attention and wanted the money that came with it. With you. it’s different. You have more money than the queen but it doesn’t matter. Money doesn’t matter. Your past is dark but it’s nothing I couldn’t handle. I accepted you with my everything. If you judge people, you have no time to love them.” I said grabbing Harry’s face and kissing him. He was the only person i could picture myself with and I never wanted anything more.