Nine

This chicken is amazing.” I said taking another bite of the left over meal HArry had made. 

“it’s nothing really, just something simple.”

“I miss home cooking, my mother was a fantastic cook.”

“You don’t know how to cook?”

“Nope, but I can bake.”

“I realize that you can bake. I have your crumb cake still.”

***

“I am positive I will win.” Harry said handing me the deck of cards. Harry brought up, after I cleaned his kitchen and he showered, a deck of cards. I began shuffling and he continued. “When ever me and the boys played cards on the road I would always win.”

“Well there is a new girl in town.”

“Rummy?” He asked and I nodded. 

“I’m warning you now, this might get a bit heated and I might threaten you at some point.” I said honestly dealing the cards. 

“It’s okay, when you have someone who is as competitive as  Louis, and Niall you get used to it. But lets make this more interesting.” He said lifting his one eye brow.

“I’m listening.”

“Winner gets something they want.”

“Fair enough, but there are limits.”

“If I win, you have to sleep in my bed with me tonight. And you will enjoy every minute of it.” He said, I thought: I would do that anyway. But I nodded.

“And if I win I get to design a tattoo and you have to get it done.”

“Easy I have so many tattoos anyway it’s not a big deal.”

“Yeah neither is sharing a bed, as long as you don’t move a lot.”

“Don’t worry I just like to cuddle.” he said and I laughed.

And we assumed playing 500 rummy until it was down to the last round. I was up by 50 points. Harry had his poker face on and It was incredibly cute. 

“I’m out.” I said putting a card on the pile and the last 5 with the rest of the group. Harry threw his cards at me and I thought he was going to attack me. “You forgot to mention that you’re also the competitive one.

“I cannot believe that I lost to a girl.” He said distraughtly. I thought he was going to cry. After I fixed the cards I stood behind Harry and started to massage his shoulders.

“Relax Har, it’s just a game.” I said. Harry became less tense after I massaged him. He was relaxed.

“What time is it?”

“11:30, that game took a good hour and a half.”

“The dogs are sleeping right?”

“Yes, they are both in the dog beds we bought right next to each other.”

“Are you going to make this tattoo stupid?” 

“Why are you asking a million questions?”

“I do that when I get nervous, you’re making me nervous.”

“Why?” I asked sitting on his lap and throwing my arms over his neck.

“This is why.” He said and I just laughed and kissed him. Chills appeared rapidly across my body as Harry rubbed my back.

“Harry, can I still come cuddle with you?” I asked after i pulled away from the kiss.

“no, you’re not allowed.” He said but he said it with a smile.

“Fine.” I smiled-said getting off of his lap and marched my way to the stair case. Harry chasing after me. I ran to where his bedroom was and shut the door quickly before he could get in.

“You cannot lock yourself in my room! It’s my room!” 

“Sucks to Suck.” I said locking the door. “You’re bed is so comfortable. And it’s huge.” I said to the door but  I don’t think Harry was there. I got underneath the blankets of his bed on the right side.

“You’re on my side.” Harry said coming through his bathroom door.

“No fair! I didn’t know your bathroom connected.” I said.

“Sucks to suck.” He laughed sitting on the bed. “If you’re going to stay here you have to move over. This is my side of the bed.” He said pushing me.

“Fine.” I said moving over. Harry got in next to me.

“I sleep naked.” he said.

“Not tonight you’re not.” I said

“But it’s my bed!” He complained.

“Please Har, not tonight.” I begged leaning on his chest. I kissed him softly on the lips.

“Fine, but I’m taking my shirt off.” He said taking his warn-out t-shirt off. I turned to my side and a few seconds later Harry’s arms were wrapped around my body, and his head was tucked on my shoulder. I could feel him heavily breathing on me.

“Goodnight.” I said closing my eyes, but Harry was already asleep. 

****

Harry’s Point of View:

I woke up the next morning, Grace wasn’t there. I slightly panicked but when I saw a note laying on the pillow I was okay.

Harry,

Last night and all yesterday was the best day ever. I want to thank you so much for everything that you have done. I hope we can spend even more time together because you’re not as bad as I thought. :) I have work though, but I’ll be finished by 2. I left Cream at your house since her and Shadow don’t like to be separated. Have a lovely day and feel free to stop by the bakery :) we are giving out free chocolate chips cookies for todays occasion. :)

Thanks Again for Everything :)

-xxxGracexxx

I re read the note over again and wondered what the special occasion was. It wasn’t a holiday or anything. I shrugged and went down stairs. The dogs were going crazy where I left them. They were excited.

“Hey Guys.” I said greeting them as they jumped on me. I let them go run outside in the backyard as I blew onto my hands. It was so cold. After they went to the bathroom I returned inside to feed them. I went to the calendar that I had on my refrigerator and checked the date. It was Friday, November the 17th. But there was nothing special marked on it.

It was 11:30 when i made myself tea and jumped into the shower.

“Guys I’ll be home later.” I said grabbing my car keys and left for the bakery.  

______________________________________________________________________________I'm gald you guys are reading my stories....this has recieved more reads and I thank you guys! Comment, Share, vote etc....thank you so much! -Skyla