Chapter 11: A Bit Awkward

Chapter 11

~~Kelly's P.O.V~~

We arrived at a house and a girl ran out. I'm guessing this was Ashley. Once she got in and was greeted by everyone ,we waved at eachother. She seemed nice. The ride was silent. I turned to the left but quickly turned back when something grabbed my attention. There it was, Ross and Ashley holding hands. Awww, how cute! Elly was right, those two are crazy about eachother. I nudgged him and pointed towards Ross and Ashley. He smiled and put his arm around me making sure to hold me close.

~~Ross P.O.V~~

I relized that I was still holding Ashley's hand. I knew I should have let go a long time ago but I just couldn't, it just felt so right. She didn't pull back yet so I figured she was fine with it. I wish we could stay this way forever. My thoughts were interupted by the sound of Ryland yelling, " We're HERE!" Damn, I knew that now I'd have to let go of Ashley's hand, or so I thought.

~~Rocky's P.O.V~~

I was sitting in the back seat with in between Ross and Ashley and Ratliff and Kelly. Not much was going on back here, Ash and Ross were just sitting, and I swear, they were holding hands. Kelly and Ratliff we being all lovey and stuff. If the ride had not ended I would have told them to get a room. As soon as Riker hit the breaks I was the first one out. I loved the beach, it had everything ocean, babes, sun, surfing, babes, tanning, ice cream, babes, waves, laughter, babes...... in bikinis.

~~Ashley's P.O.V~~

We soon arrived at the beach. Ross and I were the last ones out because everyone had already grabbed their stuff and were off to catch some waves. I giggled at how funny Rocky looked as he attempted to flirt with two girls. I'm guessing Ross saw what I saw because he also broke into laughter. God his laugh was SO freaken cute! "We should probably get out there." Ross said trying to hold in his laughter. I snapped out of my laughing trance and noticed we were still in the car.

"Yeah we should." We got out ready to go but both stopped in our tracks. We looked down at the same time finding that our hands were still holding on to one another.

"Sorry." Ross said quietly.

"It's ok." I quickly replied hoping he wouldn't let go. We made our way to the others and finally let go of each other's hands. To be honest my hand has never been happier. Ratliff and Kelly had gone away to grab some ice cream or something. I walked over to Rydel, set my bag down, and started talking to her as I undressed to my bikini. Her and I were talking about a show we saw on TV when I felt as if I were being watched.

"Uh....Ash." Rydel said pointing to something behind me. I turned and saw each and every Lynch boy staring at me with their mouths wide open. I guess they were a little (well very) surprised to see me in a bikini.

I raised and eyebrow, crossed my arms, and said, " You know boys, it's not polite to stare." Each boy immeditely blushed and turned aroud. I looked back at Rydel who was cracking up. I smiled and countined talking about the show.

~~Riker's P.O.V~~

Wow, I just saw Ashley in a bikini. She's not my type or anything but MAN did she look good. I'm guessing the other guys felt the same way cause they all had the same facial expression as me. Darn I think she cought us looking!

"You know boys, it's not polite to stare." she said. I turned away in embarrassment hoping she did not catch me blushing. To be honest, that's not the first time a girl has told me to quit staring at her..... don't ask about the first time.

~~Ryland's P.O.V~~

Ross was talking to me about something when he suddenly dropped the topic and looked as if he were hypnotized. I followed his gaze and immediately understood. There was Ashley wearing a bikini and looking hot as ever. I know my brother likes her but...... well look at her. I don't mean to be a perv or anything but it doesn't hurt to look, in fact, it feels great.

"You know boys, it's not polite to stare." said Ashley. Crap, she caught us! I turned around and begun to blush furiously.

~~Rocky's P.O.V~~

I was about ready to meet some babes when I saw the most beautiful sight ever. There was Ashley in a bikini! She looked so HOT, and when I say HOT I mean like really HOT, like smoken HOT! Just this sight alone beats all the birthday or Christmas presents I have ever gotten. Wrap her up and stick a bow on cause Mom I'm pretty sure you getting me a girl is way better than the pairs of boxers and briefs you usually buy.

"You know boys, it's not polite to stare." said Ashley. I turned away in full blush mode. I swear, if Ross doesn't ask this chick out, I will.

~~Ross' P.O.V~~

I was talking to Ryland about something when I immediately stopped and froze in place. Oh My God! There in front of me was the most beautiful sight I have ever layed my eyes upon, Ashley who was already hot wearing a bikini and looking even hotter. I didn't think it was possible for her to get hotter but obviously it was. I had a good feeling that my brothers also had their eyes fixed upon her. Normally I would have gotten a bit angry and tell them to back off but I was to busy enjoying the view.

"You know boys, it's not polite to stare." Ashley said. Uh Oh, I guess she cought us looking. I felt my face go hot and turned so that she couldn't see me blush.

~~Rydel's P.O.V~~

After I was done laughing I decided to confront my brothers later about staring at my bestie, but for now it was time to have some fun. "Who's up for a little surfing!" I exclaimed trying to clear the awkwardness in the air.

"Me!" replied everyone else. And with no other words we were off to sea.