Chapter 6: Distracted

Chapter 6

~~Rocky's P.O.V~~

The game had been going on for several minutes and I was sad to say that my team was losing, and badly. The score was 9 to 4 . Who knew two girls (and Ryland) could take on the sexiness that is me (and well Riker and Ross). But its not like I could bring on the pain or anything, I mean, they're girls (not counting Ryland). Even thought tackling was leagl in this game it still would be wrong to do it so I didn't, and look where it has come to.

~~Ryland's P.O.V~~

The game was going great, well for my team. We were killing. The score was 9 to 4 meaning we only needed one more point to win. Victory was sure to come. Note to self: Remember to gloat and brag about the "amazing" win infront of Ross, Riker, and Rocky when we get home.

~~Ross' P.O.V~~

The game was, well bad, but I didn't really care. I was to busy staring at Ashley. I loved everything about her, her smile that could light up a room, her straight brown hair, her...... snap out of it Ross. I guess Rydel noticed I was off my game cause she came up to me and asked what was up. By the look on her face I could tell she knew exactly what was up. "What do you think is up." I asked trying to figure her out. She just giggled and walked away. Ok, she definitely knew what was up but I shrugged it off and tried to focus on the game.

~~Ashley's P.O.V~~

My team was in the lead and only needed one more point to win. I scored a few points but most of the credit should go to Ryland and Rydel because my head wasn't in the game. Most of my focus was on Ross. I even noticed him sneak a peek at me which totally made me blush. I truned away and thought, maybe he liked me. I loved everything about him, his beautiful blond hair that flipped just the right way, his cute smile, his awesome....... snap out of it Ashley. You just met him yesterday, he's your friend, your best friends brother, nothing more, so chill. Well just my luck, I was so caught up in thought that I didn't watch where I was going. I tripped on something and fell on non-other than Mr. Ross Shor Lynch.