Chapter 3: Bet On It

Chapter 3

~~Ross' P.O.V~~

Twenty minutes passed and I watched as the sleeping girl awake from her slumper. "What happend?" she asked.

"You got knocked out." I replied shyly.

"How?"

"Um well, you were trying to open the door...and so was I. Um, so I kinda hit you in the face with it. Sorry." I said a bit uneasy and nervous.

"It's okay. By the way you are really strong."

I smiled, flexed a little and said,"Thanks, I work out a little." we both cracked up.

"So, where did everybody go." Ashley asked.

"You ask a lot of questions." I chuckled.

"Well when a girl gets knocked out she needs to know what happened while she was unconscious."

I started to feel a little guilty again."Yeah, I'm so sorry about that. Everyone went to the meet-and-greet. We couldn't leave you alone so I said I'd stay. Once again, I'm really sorr-"

"Ross!" she interupted, " You can stop apoligizing."

"Sorry, oh, uh, I mean.." Ashley burst into laughter. I was surprised at how cool she was about this.

"You're funny." she said continuing to laugh. I started blushing a little which I'm pretty sure she noticed. That would explain why she laughed again. I loved her laugh, she looked so cute every time she smiled. I snapped out of this and thought of what to say next. "Hey is that Just Dance 4?" Ashley said guesturing to the right. I nodded. "I bet I could take you." she smirked.

"Is that a challenge." I asked. She nodded with confidence. "Well then let's.....oh wait. We can't, Rydel said to make sure you rest."

"Well Rydel isn't here and if she asks tell her I, uh......thretened to kill you." Ashley replied unsure.

I laughed," You seem pretty unsure about that idea, but okay." We got up and headed for the game.

"Wait," she stopped," let's make things interesting. Loser has to, uh.." she looked around for ideas and said "Ooo, drink a cup of mustard."

"Perfect. I'm not afraid of a little mustard." I smiled. We plugged the game and started.