Chapter 13: Preparation at 21

Chapter 13

--Weeks Later--

~~Rydel's P.O.V~~

This week was bound to be awesome because my birthday party was on Saturday and we were preparing for it, today we were shopping for outfits. Rather than Ashley and I having an all girl shopping day, Mom made us bring the boys, including Ratliff. She said that if she had't said anything they'd never put down the video games. So here we are at about to walk into Forever 21. "Does this place even sell Men's clothing?" asked Ryland.

"Yes it does, now you guys need to get out of this section." I said.

"We'll go when we're good and ready woman." replied Rocky as if he were trying to stand up to his big sister. Ash and I burst into laughter recievivng strange looks from the boys.

"You know this is the lingerie section, right." Ashley asked trying to hold in her laughter. One by one each brother blushed.

"We'll be...." Ross trailed.

"Over....." Ratliff trailed.

"There." Riker finished as him and the boys quickly went a different direction.

"Idiots." I whispered under my breath.

~~ Ashley's P.O.V~~

We had been shopping for hours now and I still hadn't found the right dress. After more time of rummaging through lots of racks, I finally found it. The dress was a sparkly, turquoise, tube dress, it was perfect. (A/N: The dress is on the side) "Hey Delly, I'll be in the dressing room if you need me."

"Kay!"she yelled from under a pile of dresses. I stepped into the dressing room and slipped into the 'perfect' dress. I looked at myself in the mirror. My eyes widened, wow, I actually looked good. I stepped out of the little room and went back outside.

"So what do you think?" I asked expecting Rydel to still be there.

"Woah." a voice exclaimed from behind. I turned to se Ross standing there eyes widened and mouth open.

"Um thanks." I laughed.

"What's so funny?" he asked.

"Your reaction, you should have seen yourself." Ross turned to the side trying to hide his extreme blushing which I could still see.

"Well I couldn't help it, you look really good in that dress." I felt my face get hot meaning that this time I was doing the blushing.

"Well thank you. I'd say the same, but your not wearing a dress."

"Nor will I ever, but I bet if I did, I'd probably still look hot. " He joked.

"Haha, I'd like to see that." I laughed, "Well I'm gonna change." I turned about to walk away.

"Hey Ash," Ross said making me turn back around, " you should totally buy that dress."

"Thanks for the feedback." I smiled before heading back to the dressing room. I looked at myself in the mirror one more time. 'Yup I am so buying this' I thought.

~~Ross' P.O.V~~

Me and the rest of the guys had already found our clothes about an hour ago and were ready to go home..... or preferably a food court, to bad there were none in sight. I wondered off looking for Rydel since she was our ride (that's what we get for taking her car). Insted, I found Ashley..... in a super hot dress. She is seriously killing me right now, first the swimsuit now this, how hotter could she get? "So what do you think?" asked Ashley.

"Woah." was all I could get out. She turned to face me and I must say, that dress looks better from the front.

"Um thanks." she laughed. I didn't understand what was so funny.

"What's so funny?"

"Your reaction, you should have seen yourself." said Ash. I turned to the side attempting to hide my blushing which I think she saw.

"Well I couldn't help it, you look really good in that dress." I replied sheepishly.

"Well thank you. I'd say the same,but your not wearing a dress."

"Nor will I ever,but I bet if I did, I'd probably still look hot." I joked.

"Haha, I'd like to see that." she laughed, "Well I'm gonna change." she turned.

"Hey Ash," I called causing her to face me once more,"you should totally buy that dress."

"Thanks for the feedback." she smiled before heading towards the dressing room. I really hope she buys that dress.

~~Rocky's P.O.V~~

God I hate shopping and man am I hungry! When it comes to shopping with Rydel or any other girl out there I have one word for you, RUN. Why do girls take so long to shop? All you have to do is walk into the store, find something you like, and buy it, but no. Chicks always have to try it on and say stuff like, "Should I buy this?" "Should I try this on?" or the all time classic, "Does this make me look fat?" Just pick an outfit and go. The rest of the guys were also fed up and decided we should find the girls and get out.

~~Ratliff's P.O.V~~

FOOD, I NEED FOOD! You know how they say love makes you crazy? Well in this case, hunger makes you wayyyy crazier. The guys and I were done and ready to leave. All we needed were Ashley and Rydel to finish then we'd be home free. Why oh why Mrs. Lynch did you make me come here! The rest of the guys were as fed up as I was, so we decided to look for the girls.

~~Ryland's P.O.V~~

Rydel and Ash were taking like forever. I could tell that we had been here for more than an hour but the wait wasn't the worst part, that would have to be the hunger. I felt as if my stomach was eating its self. Why do girls take all day to shop?

~~Riker's P.O.V~~

I was sick and tired of waiting for the girls to finish. Me and everyone else were dying over here while that were probably asking each other, "Should I get the pink one or the green one?" Why does it take girls so long to find clothes. With them it's like, "Hmmm, I can't chose between the red and blue. Oh well I'll just have to try them both on, yay!" but with guys it's like, "Hey that's cool I'll buy it." My impatience grew and I suggested we look for them. Everyone else willingly agreed.

~~Rydel's P.O.V~~

I had finally found my dress, it was perfect! I went up to the cashier, payed for the dress, and got it bagged. I looked over and spotted Ash. "Hey!" I said as I walked up to her.

"Hey! You found your dress, let me see it." she replied reaching for my shopping bag. I quickly slapped her hand away.

" Not a chance, you have to wait till the party."

"Aww."

"Let me see yours." I said reaching for her bag. My hand was quickly slapped away.

"Not a chance," Ash said in a mocking tone, "you have to wait till the party."

"Man I hate it when my own words are used against me." I pouted.

"There you guys are!" I looked over and saw my brothers and Ratliff.

"What." I asked them.

"No time for talking, let's just go home home so we can eat already." said Rocky.

"Yeah, I starved." Ryland said as he held his stomach for greater effect.

"You guys know that their's a food court over there, right?" Ashley asked pointing in the direction of the food court. One by one each boy looked up with shocked expressions.

"What?!" asked Ross. Before I could reply they were running off like a pack of monkeys.

"Boys." Ash and I said at the same time.