Chapter 10: Love ( I Think)

Chapter 10

~~Ross' P.O.V~~

After apologizing to Ash, I made my way back inside. As soon as I walked in there was every one of my siblings and Ratliff eyeing me like I ran over a puppy. I looked back at them with confusion in my eyes and said, " What?" My question was answered with a load of laughter. "What?!"

"Smooth dude!" Rocky said in between laughes.

"Nice move man!" Riker added.

"What are you guys laughing about?!" I asked totally confused.

"Ross don' t be so clueless! We saw you and Ash outside!" Rydel smiled.

"What is she talking about?"

"Rossy and Ashley sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G. You looove her, you so so looove her! " Rydel sang. My eyes literally shot out of their sockets and my face turned bright red. I didn't want Rydel to know my secret. Face it, she's a girl and girls gossip to other girls, not to mention the fact that she might tell Ash.

"Pssh..... what......no!" I said in a high voice. I walked over to Ratliff and whispered, " Who snitched?" I guess Rydel heard cause she replied quickly.

"Ross, it didn't take a genius to figure it out. Well, maybe it did..." she said nodding her head to the rest of the boys. "No offence."

"Offence taken!" Ryland said sounding a little hurt.

"Whatever." she laughed."So Ross, do you love her?"

" Well... I don't know. I can't get her out of my mind, I think about her all the time."

" Dude, that's called love, with a capital L." said Rocky.

" I guess, but I can't just go up to Ashley and be like 'I Love You'." I replied.

" True," said Riker, "she'd probably slap you, and trust me man, that does NOT feel good." All of us turned to him and looked at him as if he were crazy. " What! Some of us have had experience!" he said before walking up the stairs followed by the rest of my siblings. Ratliff also left closing the front door behind him.

" Man I am so confused." I said out loud.

----- The next day--------

~~Ashley's P.O.V~~

I woke up the next morning to the vibrating of my phone, I had gotten a text from Ross.

Ross: good morning :)

Me: morning 2 u 2 :)

Ross: we're goin 2 the beach 2day wanna come

Me: totally!

Ross: cool. we'll pick u up. text when ur ready

Me: k

I smiled and quickly got out of bed and into the shower. I put on my bright yellow and pink bikini (the top was pink the bottom was yellow, my two fave colors), then put on white short shorts and a sailor tank over the bikini. Next I tied my hair into a messy bun, slipped on some flip-flops, and put on a pair of black sunglasses. I grabbed my multi-colored tote bag and stuffed it with my phone, sunscreen, keys, etc. Once I was ready texted Ross.

Me: ready

Ross: come outside

I followed his command and hurried outside. Parked was a white van big enough for about 10. The door slid open before I could touch it, there was a smiling Ross holding his hand out to me. I grabbed it and sat in the seat next to him. What a gentelmen, I especially liked the fact that he was still holding my hand. " Hi!" I exclaimed.

"Hey!" everyone replied in unison. I noticed Ratliff's girlfriend, Kelly, was in the car and waved at her.

"Ready?' Ross whispered to me.

"Yup." I said. Riker put the car in drive and we were off.

(A/N: Comment good or bad, hopefully good, and tell me what you think of my fiction. Thanks for reading!)