Chapter 15: Life of the Party- Part 2

Chapter 15

~~Rydel's P.O.V~~

I got home around 5 and found Ratliff and my brothers in the making of an R5TV. They were all laughing their butts off when I decided to sneak up on them. "BOO!"

"AHHH!" they all screamed. I fell on the floor laughing.

"That's enough for this R5TV! Please excuse me but I have to kill my sister for almost giving me a heart attack!" Riker said into the camera before shutting it off.

"Why did you scare us!?" Ross asked still clutching his heart that was probably beating like the wind.

"Because, scaring you guys is fun." I replied.

"He wasn't talking about you sneaking up on us," said Rocky, "he was talking about your face!" I punched him in the arm. "Ow! I'm telling Mommy."

I laughed at his childish joke and replied, "You can't, her and Dad are headed over to the party hall to get everything ready. We have to meet them there, so get dressed."

"I call driver's seat!" stated Ross.

"Ross, we want to get there alive, not die in to process." replied Ratliff. Ross just made a face.

"Hey, did Ash come over?" I asked.

"She left like 5 minutes ago." replied Ryland.

"In that case, I'm going to get ready at her place. This house is full of wackadoos."

"Hurtful." mumbled Riker.

"It's reality bro."

~~Ashley's P.O.V~~

I had just got out of the shower, when my mom called me downstairs. I threw my robe on and hurried down, I spotted Rydel talking to my parents in the kitchen. "Here she is." said Mom.

"Hey Delly!" I exclaimed and motioned for her to come upstairs. "Is that your dress?" I asked motioning to the bag in her hand.

"Duh!"

"Am I still not allowed to see it?"

"Nope. All I can say is that it's SO cute!"

"Whatever."

"What about your's?" she questioned, "Can I see it!? After all it is my birthday."

"Ok, find." I opened my closet door and pulled out my party dress. I turned to see Rydel who's eyes were wide open.

"Wow, Ash, OMG!" was all that managed to come out of her mouth, "He's totally gonna flip when he sees you in that!"

"Who?"

"....oh, um, no one!"

"Del, do you know something I don't?"

"NO! Not a clue! Look it's nothing you need to know even though I have a feeling you already know it's not my job to tell you even though you probably already know," she took a heavy breath, " please don't ask questions!"

My face went completely blank from being so puzzled. I had no idea what she was talking about nor could i understand what she was saying since she was talking so fast. "Uh-huh, uh yeah, I won't ask any questions about..... whatever you were talking about."

"Oh good!" Rydel exclaimed with relief. "Let's get ready, here I'll do your makeup."

~~Rydel's P.O.V~~

I grabbed some foundation off the dresser and begun to apply it to Ash's skin. I can't believe I almost blew Ross' cover! But...... now that I think about it, he never actually told me not to say anything. He also never told me if he did like Ashley. Wait, scratch that he so loves her! It's so obvious, you can totally tell by the way he looks at her and the way he smiles when she's around and how-- oops, there I go rambling on and on again. Get back on topic Rydel! Back on topic: Yes Ross never exactly told me he likes Ash, BUT, it was implied. In other words, he LOVES her! I know it's none of my business, but they totally need to hook up, and soon. I hate having to lie to my bestie, I was going to CRACK soon! "Ash you and I are besties and you would totally tell me if you like anyone right?!" I suddenly blurted out so fast that I couldn't even understand myself. Wow, I guess soon came sooner that expected. Hey it's not my fault, the guilt got to me.

"Um... I'll answer that as soon as I can understand what your trying to say." she replied.

"Were best friends right? And best friends tell each other everything, right?"

"Yes and yes."

"Do you like anyone?"

"Noooo...." she stated awkwardly.

"HA! That was a long 'no'! I knew it! You do like someone! Why won't you tell me who it is!?"

"Because Rydel, I don't like anyone!"

"Yes you do!" This 'talk' was turning into a screaming contest.

"No I don't" Ash yelled back.

"Yes you do!"

"No I don't!"

"Yes you do!"

"No I don't!"

"No you don't!"

"Yes I do-- hey you tricked me!"

"HA!" I yelled successfully.

"How are you so good at winning arguments?"

"Dude, I live with four brothers, I always win. So tell me, who is he."

"Uh.......I'm not obliged to give into your interrogation." she stated.

"Please Ash!"

"Nope, this is a free country and--"

"It's Ross isn't!" I exclaimed with excitement that I could no longer contain. Her facial expression turned to shock. "Yup, I know everything. Now the question is WHY didn't you tell me!" I guess I should have been mad that my best friend was hiding such a big secret from me, but I was more like... excited.

"Because... I-I.... he's... you... ugh, I don't know!"

"You have to know! Please tell me." I begged.

Ashley took a deep breath and begun to speak, "Ok. I couldn't tell you because........ because, Ross is your brother. I can't date my best friend's brother. I can't do that to you Rydel."

"Aww, Ash!" I bent down and engulfed her in a huge hug. 

"Can't........ breath!" she exclaimed breathlessly.

 I laughed and let go. "Ash I don't mind you dating my brother, as a matter a fact I think it's cute. You two are perfect for each other! You guys should totally start dating and then be all romantic and stuff and then fall in love get married so we can totally be sisters and then--"

"Del!"

"I'm talking to much aren't I." She nodded. "Sorry, I just get so excited when it comes to love!" 

"You can be excited  all you want Del, but me liking Ross doesn't change anything. You can't say a word about it to ANYONE got it."

I nodded, "My lips are sealed." Ok, that may have been a lie, but it's not my faut that I'm a bad liar!

"Now, let's get dolled up." Ashley smirked. I smiled back and nodded. Keep quiet Rydel, that's all you have to do. Easy as pie, or not.

~~Riker's P.O.V~~

Everyone was ready except for Rocky. "Dude! Hurry up we have to go pick up the girls!" I yelled into the bathroom.

"Hold on! And aren't they in walking distance?!" Rocky yelled back.

"There's no time to hold on! And yeah!"

The door clicked open and out walked a pantless Rocky. "It's not that easy to look this sexy!" he exclaimed annoyed.

"Dude, put your pants on!"

"What did you think I was doing!" He slipped his jeans on and we hurried out to the car. Within a minute we arrived at Ash's house. The door immediately flew open and out came the two girls. I'm pretty sure I saw Ross' jaw drop when he spotted Ashley. I laughed at his reaction as Ashley and Rydel hopped in the van. And with that, we drove off.

(A/N: Hey guys sucky chapter I know! Sorry it took so long to update and sorry it's not that long. I've been busy with school, 5 test this week was way to much for my liking. I'm free all weeked, so I'll get started on the next chapter right away! The next chapter is part 3. In the mean time, check out my other story Hard To Get Romance! Comment, vote, and do what you do people! Thanks for the support! Love ya! P.S Delly's dress is on the side)