𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨

Start from the beginning

"I know who you are. I read the paper from last year. Congratulations on the engagement."

Draco looked at me confused. "How come you've never told me about your cousin before?"

"That's because he only comes around once every four years. My auntie charlotte moved to france a long time ago when she found out my uncle anthony was a death eater." I have draco a look, and he seemed to have caught on. "Now, sebastian goes to beauxbatons, and we see each other every four years. He's my favorite cousin."

Sebastian rolled his eyes. "That's because I'm your only cousin."

"I thought I recognized your ugly face." Xavier said, walking up to us.

"You're calling me ugly? Have you looked in a mirror lately?"

They hugged each other.

Xavier started to look around the crowd. "Is auntie charlotte here?"

"Yes, she's, uhh..." Sebastian craned his neck to look around. "She's over there, talking to your father."

Sure enough, father was talking to his little sister. It's crazy how someone so dark like father could be related to someone so light like auntie charlotte. Oh, wait. Just look at xavier and I. And I'm pretty sure xavier and sebastian were switched at birth, cause seb acts more like me than xavier does. That or mother just kidnapped me when I was a baby. Either one is a good idea.

"So, y/n, do you still randomly sing like you did when we were younger?" Sebastian asked.

"No-"

"Yes." Draco cut me off. "I actually just heard her sing the other day, and she's quite good. Shall I make her?"

"You can't make me, dra-"

"Yes, that would be wonderful." Sebastian laughed, knowing that he's pressing my buttons.

"Great. Come on, love." Draco, who's arm was still wrapped around my waist, led me over to the little raised platform where the orchestra is playing.

My heart pounded in my chest due to nerves. "Draco, I can't do this."

"Oh, yes, you can."

"No, I really can't."

"You play quidditch in front of the entire school, which has more students than the people here, might I add, but you can't sing in front of the guests?"

"That's because I have teammates who helps me."

Sebastian ran past us, and jumped onto the platform. "Can I have everyone's attention, please?"

Everything went quiet. The music stopped, and everyone either stopped talking, or stopped dancing.

"Thank you. Now, my little cousin, y/n, is going to give us a little treat tonight, and sing for us. So, please, give it up for y/n."

I tried so hard to not be brought up on the stage. But draco was stronger. He picked me up bridal style, and brought me up on stage himself.

When he sat me down, I cliched to the front of his suit. "Draco, I really can't do this."

He thinks this whole thing is absolutely hilarious, since he couldn't stop laughing. "You'll be fine, my love. Just keep your eyes on me, okay?"

I shook my head. "I can't."

"Yes, you can. Just keep your eyes on me, and you'll be fine."

He had to practically tear my hands away from his suit. He sat down at the piano, and started to play. I made sure to keep my eyes trained on him as I stood along the side of the piano. My hands shook, and I laid them flat against the piano top to try and keep them still. He smiled up to me, and I drew in a deep breath.