"She's not a whore... "

She scoffed, "I don't care... At least try being less pathetic and move on. I'm sure she did. It's been seven years, Ian... Move on!." she slammed the door shut behind her.

Urgh, damn i hated her. As much as I hated to admit that she might be right...I wasn't willing to just let go. I mean... How can I?... I was pulled out of my thoughts when a sudden knock hit on my door.

"Come in..."

Christian came in and took a seat opposite my black office chair and i also sat down awaiting what he had to say.

"Shipment to Spain has already taken off. There weren't any guards or anything on site so we released the boat. Nine hundred thousand worth of product."

"Where's the other one hundred thousand?" I asked as i leaned further back on my chair and put my feet up on my desk.

"Remember Dimitri?"

"Angry Russian?"

Christian sighed and nodded, "Yup... He wanted his shit back now,otherwise he would've busted us out to the Fed's."

"Wouldn't he get arrested as well?"

"Ian, he's Russian and those people can hide in plain sight... He smuggled his own ass here."

I chuckled,"Impressive."

"That guy got some skills... Anyway, i got news, bro."

I simply raised my eyebrow at him.

"Ming called..."

"... Did something happen?"

He sighed, "Apparently she lied... Bonnie has a boyfriend. And has for about a year now. "

Damn it, Ming!!!

I got up my chair and poured myself some whiskey without saying a word. I gulped it all up in one sip and turned to Christian again. "Who?"

"Tony Marshall."he crossed his ankle over his other leg and leaned back, resting his arms on the armrests where he sat.

"Tony Marshall? As in... Head of administration in my company, Tony Marshall?"

"Yup... That's him."

"Well, then i guess that us going to America is a good thing. Tell Lisa to call my mom and tell her I'm coming."

"Will do."

"Where's Alexis?"

Christian got up and fixed his suit. "Mira dragged him with her... Apparently she has a major issue that needs Alexis."

I scoffed, "Might she be fucking my security now?"

Christian laughed, "It's not like you care anyway."

"At least she has a hobby now... She might even ease up on suffocating me with her complaints every day."

He chuckled as he made his way to the door, "You got four hours and twenty minutes before we have to go. Me and Robert will be waiting outside."

I nodded and went about my business... I stayed in the office for three more hours before I went back home. Mira had been done packing an hour ago, so we just picked her up and boarded the company's jet then we were gone.

Hours upon arrival and we had already settled into the house i had bought. It was big but wasn't as big as the one in Germany.

Next day, i was going to check the work space. I took Alexis and Christian with me because they were my main guys and I trusted them.